2011.06.22 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-five)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay well, I'm officially confused.

Court today or no court? Anyone know for sure?

Good morning all :) I did the MSM tour last night and I'm a bit oversaturated with Mr. Baden's wife. Here's hoping that the DT keeps digging today. Maybe they'll pass hell on their way to China.

I'm not totally awake yet and my thoughts are a bit garbled, but.. i'm looking forward to today's witnesses. If they're as good as yesterday's, we're in for a show.

*Group Hug*.

Good Morning Peeps!!!!! :seeya:

Iheard something VERY interesting out of LKB late yesterday afternoon on Vinnie's show.....

During one of her sppeches, she made a comment about HLN being "our network" (referring to herself and Vinnie) which led to me to wonder if she is now EMPLOYED by HLN and they are just shuffling her around their shows as commentor......NOT that she is individually being asked to "appear" by each show's host.....

Would also make sense why she made the comment about "when I WAS a lawyer".....:waitasec:

Morning all. It's RAINING here in South Texas. Yay! We haven't had rain in months. It's already dropped the temps to a chilly 70, down from 104 yesterday (heat index 108) but the heavy thunder (which is freaking out most of the cats except for the deaf kittrn) is warning me we may lose the power and Ye Olde iPhone has trouble viewing the trial online, not to mention the obscene rate at which video eats my bandwidth. Oh well, just have to hope the power stays on.*

Beach, that fruit looks delicious. Guess we're eating healthy after all those carbies? (love carbies!) And a yoghurt dip, too. Hey, is that papaya? And oooh, there's kiwis...

Oh I bet you can use that rain down there and I would absolutely die in the temps that you have. We have alot of humidity and it just about kills me.
Looks like rain here in New England today too.
So no trial today, I thought there was but it was just being excused early??

Good morning! Actually, there's nothing good about it for me. I was awakened by a migraine, and I have a training to go to today so I'm going to miss the whole half day of trial!!!! I hope nothing too good happens while I'm gone, LOL!

ETA: We are having trial today, right? Or are we not?

Good morning WS Family...oooooh, that fruit looks delicious, think I make me a cup...

Beach...today is no trial...Remember, His Honor has to go to the meeting about funding for his courtrooms...today we will not get any live coverage...so we might have time to finish that fruit...The jurors have a fun filled day...His Honor made sure to keep them busy...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Perhaps I am recalling incorrectly but yesterday in court I heard HHJP....

Tell the jury they would have a SHORT day today.....he explained it was "because of me" and went on to state he was on board for state budget and meeting was today at ONE O CLOCK!

Tell the defense they will hold court until 12:00 or 12:30....

Also told Attorneys to be at court THIS MORNING at 8:30 and if they have ANY housekeeping issues, they are to address the court at 8:45 where he will allow each side EQUAL TIME to present their side...

SO SOUNDS TO ME LIKE WE WILL have court this AM!

Tell the jury they would have a SHORT day today.....he explained it was "because of me" and went on to state he was on board for state budget and meeting was today at ONE O CLOCK!

Also told Attorneys to be at court THIS MORNING at 8:30 and if they have ANY housekeeping issues, they are to address the court at 8:45 where he will allow each side EQUAL TIME to present their side...

Okay, that's what I thought I heard as well. So I'm going with that. :)

Glad today is only a half day...my house smells like sour kitten formula and garbage (not trash). :floorlaugh:

I was a bit confused about court today? it looks like half a day

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...-Anthony-trial-set-for-short-day-of-testimony
Casey Anthony trial set for short day of testimony By Kelli Cook, Adam Longo and Jacqueline Fell, Team Coverage
Last Updated: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 4:44 AM
ORLANDO --
The Florida trial of Casey Anthony, who's accused of killing her daughter, will resume a day after the defense attacked forensics evidence previously offered by the prosecution.

Judge Belvin Perry says Wednesday will only be a half-day because he must attend a judge's meeting.

I was so confused when YM was done testifying yesterday...I think he was too...I loved the way he answered JB each time he asked about Chloroform. I thought...JB...what is the point...you made those points in your cross, why did you bring him back.

Well, a short day today...let's see how much damage can be done...

Bill s at wftv always says jb needs to know three words "no further questions"

Do you think that Jose is upset that Casey might of made up this new story about Caylee drowning or do you think he is in charge of this defense? Maybe Jose will cut ties with Casey after this case?

Do you think that Jose is upset that Casey might of made up this new story about Caylee drowning or do you think he is in charge of this defense? Maybe Jose will cut ties with Casey after this case?

I am zipping my lip with respect to what I do or don't think Mr. Baez believes.

Doesn't really matter to me anyway.

~Waiting patiently for the defense to prove~
Lee sexually abused Casey
George sexually abused Casey
the meter reader moved the body
George found Caylee and then hid her.
When will this proof come in to court that Jose promised us?

Okay, that's what I thought I heard as well. So I'm going with that. :)

Glad today is only a half day...my house smells like sour kitten formula and garbage (not trash). :floorlaugh:

After the testimony I have been hearing lately, that smells heavenly!!!

(Did I miss vet update on kitty from yesterday afternoon???) OT: bad mod.....

I just have to thank everyone for the updates today.

DH and I spent all day seeing doctors and having tests for his upcoming cancer surgery next week!

This is a "Very" special group of extended family here.

(My daughter called me at the dr's office and said MOM! Did you see JB get his azz handed to him today?") :phone:

Can't believe I've got my whole family sucked into this trial!! :giggle::silly:

Light and love to your husband for his upcoming procedure and recovery.

:seeya: everyone! Off to work at 9:30 today. Looking forward to whatever trouble Baez can get into and keeping the faith for Caylee Marie.

Morning all. It's RAINING here in South Texas. Yay! We haven't had rain in months. It's already dropped the temps to a chilly 70, down from 104 yesterday (heat index 108) but the heavy thunder (which is freaking out most of the cats except for the deaf kittrn) is warning me we may lose the power and Ye Olde iPhone has trouble viewing the trial online, not to mention the obscene rate at which video eats my bandwidth. Oh well, just have to hope the power stays on.*

Beach, that fruit looks delicious. Guess we're eating healthy after all those carbies? (love carbies!) And a yoghurt dip, too. Hey, is that papaya? And oooh, there's kiwis...

Somebody could have warned me I would have to eat healthy today! Fine! If I am going to have fruit shoved down me it'd better be this Grilled Banana Sundae:

BANANA_SUNDAE_WITH_PEANUT_BUTTER_CREAM_20101411119.jpg

http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Community/GRILLED-BANANA-SUNDAE-WITH-PEANUT-BUTTER-CREAM

Do you think that Jose is upset that Casey might of made up this new story about Caylee drowning or do you think he is in charge of this defense? Maybe Jose will cut ties with Casey after this case?[/QUOTE]

Judging by last couple of Jail Visitor Logs....

Baez cut ties with KC a long time ago....

Now he is completely "in it" for his own benefit....:great:

After the testimony I have been hearing lately, that smells heavenly!!!

(Did I miss vet update on kitty from yesterday afternoon???) OT: bad mod.....

O/T

Vet thinks she has a neurological birth defect, along with a bad infection. We're trying to fight off the infection with antibiotics, and then we'll go from there with our wobbly girl. Have to call vet's daughter today to see if she can help with getting a wobbly kitty adopted. But that's further down the road. Have to get her eating first. Last night she ate 2 tsps. of formula...so that's something anyway. :)

I stand corrected, Kent I thought no court today...half day is better than no day...:seeya:

Justice for Caylee

What is JB thinking at this point.

Does he really believe he is doing a good job...and everyone is out to get him?

I wondered yesterday at one point if we are going to see JB have a temper tantrum....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966