2011.06.22 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-five)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting for links then going back to bed. I got up with a massive headache and I am going back to bed. Thanks to out wonderful Mods for all they do! Links are in my siggy as well as a Casey cam, bolded by me.

Take 2 Asprin and Call Me in the Morning... :innocent::innocent::innocent:

Seriously.. Hope you feel better soon ...

I think Baez will use the opportunity of a short day to drag out River Cruz testimony.. no chance for cross today. That's my bet.

Morning!

I think so too was half hoping he would get Casey up today but he might have to leave that to Sat so the jury has the Sunday with just the Defences side of the story. IMO he has to let her take the stand to prove the drowning story or the abuse story

Good Morning Everyone! Sadly I am packing for a 2 week camping trip. How will I ever be able to stay up to date on the trial. I have downloaded some things to my phone and I did map out a coffee shop 10 miles from camp with internet access. Any other ideas?

So who will be first witness today? One place I read more forensic experts today, and another place said River Cruz will be first up.

Good Morning Everyone! Sadly I am packing for a 2 week camping trip. How will I ever be able to stay up to date on the trial. I have downloaded some things to my phone and I did map out a coffee shop 10 miles from camp with internet access. Any other ideas?

If you have Sirius/XM you can listen on the radio. The commercials are ridiculous, but it's better than nothing. It is channel 116.

Just wondered if it has been considered that ICA did not have direct or indirect contact with April W.'s, but JB did? The SA should find out if there was any direct or indirect contact between JB and April's lawyer. Or JB and April.
I say this because I know many of us have wondered who came up with the drowning story? Perhaps JB did come up with it after learning of April.

Possible?

And see...I see it completely opposite. I don't think Baez will be marketable at all as no one is going to be interested in his "legal expertise"..

I foresee Baez scrolling around the internet forums in hopes that some group will take him in..similar to another discredited, disbarred attorney who does such now on other questionable sites...

I see it that way too, Kent. At least I hope that's the case. But I was reading one of Lillian Glass's blogs posts and she predicts he's going to make a fortune. She even goes so far as to say he how articulate he is. Articulate? Is she really serious?

I'm curious which disbarred attorney you're referring to, though. :)

I think so too was half hoping he would get Casey up today but he might have to leave that to Sat so the jury has the Sunday with just the Defences side of the story. IMO he has to let her take the stand to prove the drowning story or the abuse story

Some TH said last night that maybe the DT was going to put River c/ Krystal H on the stand to talk about drowning theory. This way, ICA would not need to take the stand. Maybe they are going to see how RC's testimony goes before they decide about putting ICA on...

Sadly that has been the plan especially with monies made from pics and interviews. His "passion" is jb and how to achieve fame and fortune. Jmo

What's even sadder, to me, is the Anthonys will probably make money from this circus also.

My opinion only

A gentle reminder for today: :seeya:

A quick primer for those who want to remove the posts of Trolls and other undesireables from appearing on your screen:

1) On the blue bar up above, click on User CP

2) On the Control Panel on the left, scroll down to Settings & Options

3) Click on Edit Ignore List

4) Type in the name of the poster you never want to see again

5) If you get to that screen and can't remember how to spell the name, it will prefill and you "choose" it to autofill in.

6) Click Okay

7) The name will appear above the box - click Save Changes

Poof - they are out of your life.

You may still see their post if it is contained as a quote in another poster's comment, but again, folks...

Scroll and roll past them. DO NOT FEED THEM.

They are here to cause fights and bring the board down - don't let them.

Morning All! It is 5:10 and the site is loading at a crawl for me already. Yes, court at 8:30, jury in at 9:00 and court until noon because HHJP has a critical budgeting meeting this afternoon he must attend.
And yes, I agree with coastalpilot - when Bill S. is worried about ineffective counsel, so I am I. Although he said it is an appellate issue, not one for this trial. But admitting he had not looked at the computer discovery or done his own for the critical day of June 15-17 of 2008 was what he thought did it.

A quick primer for those who want to remove the posts of Trolls and other undesireables from appearing on your screen:

5) If you get to that screen and can't remember how to spell the name, it will prefill and you "choose" it to autofill in.

6) Click Okay

You may still see their post if it is contained as a quote in another poster's comment, but again, folks...

They are here to cause fights and bring the board down - don't let them.

I have such a hard time blocking...guess I just like a train wreck...so will sit on my hands. :crazy:

Has anyone read all of the jailhouse letters between ICA and Robin (? forget her last name now)? I wonder if there is any banter between the 2 of them about April W's drowning story there. I read as much as I could of those a while back- but since they were copies of the original letters, my eyes went bonky on me- didn't et thru all of them. Hard to read ICA's writing...

well you asked for ANY other ideas. i realize this borders on pushiness on my part and I apologize if it seems so, but

maybe you ought to consider letting it go, kicking back and getting into nature and your fello campers, and catch up on EVERYTHING in one great swoop when you get back? you could review at your leisure, without commercials and/or sidebars.

it might be a lot more rewarding than the hassel of trying to keep up to date when its inconvenient. splitting your attention up between these two incongruent activities might be more stressful than its worth.

(otoh, it might not. if a computer is 10 miles away and thats really what you want to do every morning, say, be sure and check in at wftv video files, particularly Bill S's daily recap. and you could scan the daily trial threads. and then hoof it back for camping fun).

just a thought.

peace.

Good morning! I'm starving, thanks for the nice fruit spread.

Oh I bet you can use that rain down there and I would absolutely die in the temps that you have. We have alot of humidity and it just about kills me.
Looks like rain here in New England today too.
So no trial today, I thought there was but it was just being excused early??

Both...I think? Does anyone know for certain?

Yeah, it's very common for us to have 100 degree temps with 95% humidity. It's a killer. We're just far enough from the Gulf of Mexico (150 miles) to gey the humidity but not near enough to get any of those cooling ocean breezes. At least we're getting rain finally. We've been in drought conditions for several years now. The wildlife--wolves, coyotes, mexican eagles and the occasional bear are drifting into towns and suburban areas looking for water ( or possibly chemistry sets?)

Sadly that has been the plan especially with monies made from pics and interviews. His "passion" is jb and how to achieve fame and fortune. Jmo

If writing a book is JB's goal in life, then he better start looking for a good ghost writer. If JB's writing skills equal his verbal skills his book will be a lemon.

6) Click Okay

They are here to cause fights and bring the board down - don't let them.[/
QUOTE]

Wish I knew who they all are. I have my idea on some and I do just scroooooll on past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double