2011.06.22 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-five)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, I hope today is exciting. So did we really just find out that there were computer searches on June 16th? I thought the searches were months before that... or are these new searches we haven't heard about?

The computer searches must contain something very interesting. If they only show instant msg'ing, MySpace activity, what would that prove?

Maybe the computer searches show that ICA was constantly online between say 8:00 am and 12:50 pm- which I doubt- or maybe they show some specific incriminating searches such as "disposing of a body" or "how to dispose of chloroform" or "how to fake a kidnapping"... it has to be something big, IMO.

What do you all think?

Good morning, all. You know what I was thinking yesterday....during the State's case, all of the THs on TV were all about oooh, ooh, the state hasn't proven their case...it could have been an accident, the DT OS could be possible. Now, after less than a week into the DTs case....they are all leaning toward murder. JB is proving the state's case. Thank you JB.

Do you think that Jose is upset that Casey might of made up this new story about Caylee drowning or do you think he is in charge of this defense? Maybe Jose will cut ties with Casey after this case?

Do you think that Jose is upset that Casey might of made up this new story about Caylee drowning or do you think he is in charge of this defense? Maybe Jose will cut ties with Casey after this case?[/QUOTE]

Judging by last couple of Jail Visitor Logs....

Baez cut ties with KC a long time ago....

Now he is completely "in it" for his own benefit....:great:

I believe Baez should have checked that scenario against the evidence..ICA's new story doesn't fit the evidence no matter how hard Baez might try, it's pure fiction...now to hear, ICA "MIGHT" have heard this from another prisoner a couple cells down (acoustics must be grand), she took that womans' tragedy to make it fit her own tale of woe...it's another tale of desperation...

I have seen the combativeness in the courtroom between Baez and ICA, she barely looks at him with loving eyes she had before. I see her eyes cut at him and that mug of distain...I think he will be next on her hit list, if things don't go her way..

I take great offense this trial is turning into a GA trial. RC will be on the witness stand at some time to embarss, humiliate, devastate this family more than they have with loosing precious Caylee..When does ICA stop bringing innocent people down? I think she is a horrible person who truly doesn't deserve to breathe free air...Karma will get her as we see it unfolding day by day...even Baez can't save her for he's not working with the truth...I will predict, Baez will not be an attorney soon after this trial is done and ICA is sentenced to whatever His Honor sees is fitting..if there is a guilty verdict..which I believe there will be...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

A thought that infuriates me....

JB will get rich off of this with book deals, etc. EVEN IF his client is convicted.

The computer searches must contain something very interesting. If they only show instant msg'ing, MySpace activity, what would that prove?

Maybe the computer searches show that ICA was constantly online between say 8:00 am and 12:50 pm- which I doubt- or maybe they show some specific incriminating searches such as "disposing of a body" or "how to dispose of chloroform" or "how to fake a kidnapping"... it has to be something big, IMO.

What do you all think?

I do think it has more to do with the timeline of the day...and not specific searches...but we will see.

Good morning everyone! My that fruit looks delish! Is there a whole orange on that platter? I need to use it as a stress ball! :D

Look forward to following along with you all today!

wm

Posting for links then going back to bed. I got up with a massive headache and I am going back to bed. Thanks to out wonderful Mods for all they do! Links are in my siggy as well as a Casey cam, bolded by me.

Perhaps I am recalling incorrectly but yesterday in court I heard HHJP....

Tell the jury they would have a SHORT day today.....he explained it was "because of me" and went on to state he was on board for state budget and meeting was today at ONE O CLOCK!

Tell the defense they will hold court until 12:00 or 12:30....

Also told Attorneys to be at court THIS MORNING at 8:30 and if they have ANY housekeeping issues, they are to address the court at 8:45 where he will allow each side EQUAL TIME to present their side...

SO SOUNDS TO ME LIKE WE WILL have court this AM!

That was my understanding also Kentjbkent.

JB will get rich off of this with book deals, etc. EVEN IF his client is convicted.

And see...I see it completely opposite. I don't think Baez will be marketable at all as no one is going to be interested in his "legal expertise"..

I foresee Baez scrolling around the internet forums in hopes that some group will take him in..similar to another discredited, disbarred attorney who does such now on other questionable sites...

What do you all think?

What was mentioned about them? I'm sorry about asking this but between baseball games ....... I'm trying to keep up but hard. TIA :innocent:

JB is making me so nervous, not that he will do a good job - but that he will continue doing the job he has done so far. He is so jealous of the smart lawyers, he wants to be in their league - but he just isn't. He has no respect for the law, or the court. In the beginning I really liked watching the judge, he knows the law and knows what tactics they are using - and he enjoys it when they are able to bring forth logical arguments. His mind was going a mile a minute, in my mind, he was thinking what ploy he might have used always keeping appeal issue in mind. Now, I think he is so frustrated and ashamed as to what is happening.

I want ICA found guilty but I also want it done ethically. JB cannot compete with the State with evidence or his method of presenting it. When he tries to smear George, I don't think he will accomplish anything but distaste in the jurors eyes. I don't think the jury has any sympathy for ICA so even if she is able to get on the stand, they won't change their minds. And after the State makes their closing and reminds the jury of her behavior, she will be toast. The cost of this trial, not only dollars but the lives that are forever changed must be answered with a proper verdict. Caylee's life more than anything else demands that.

I rest my case.

Good morning, all. You know what I was thinking yesterday....during the State's case, all of the THs on TV were all about oooh, ooh, the state hasn't proven their case...it could have been an accident, the DT OS could be possible. Now, after less than a week into the DTs case....they are all leaning toward murder. JB is proving the state's case. Thank you JB.

ITA...the defense witnesses had made a good case for the state...sort of backfired on Baez...

"His overall behavior, they wrote, showed "a total lack of respect for the rights of others and a total lack of respect for the legal system, which is absolutely inconsistent with the character and fitness qualities required of those seeking to be afforded the highest position of trust and confidence recognized by our system of law."

Your siggy, says it all...the bold on my part is what I've seen as he put on his CIC...I believe Baez has no business being an attorney or he just should have given this case to someone else. He has no experience and it's truly showing as he intentionally violates discovery rules...deadlines, and then can't take the heat or accept his own actions..He always goes one question too far and it goes against him but is good for the state...Which is why he and ICA get along so lovingly (although lately there seems to be a rift between them). They are two peas in a pod who will not accept responsiblity for wrongdoing...it's always someone elses fault...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

the computer log of the 16th doesn't have to show anything significant if it shows that she was on it and flicking through My Space and Facebook with no major Breaks for the "drowning discovery story"
I doubt there is a IM that says BrB Daddy just found Caylee ....

Good morning from Tennessee! Half a day today cause Judge Perry has a commitment....I'm betting it is to go to a bar and drink, he sure deserves to!!

Sadly that has been the plan especially with monies made from pics and interviews. His "passion" is jb and how to achieve fame and fortune. Jmo

I think Baez will use the opportunity of a short day to drag out River Cruz testimony.. no chance for cross today. That's my bet.

Morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members