2011.06.22 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-five)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL - I haven't been too bothered by trolls lately but I guess it's because I haven't had time to be anywhere except the sidebar and trial threads.

Much of the information peeps are discussing in the other threads these days is information WS has been hammering out for the past three years in depth, so I don't feel any need drag it out all over again.

Every one see the play that went on in the sidebar late last night. A poster said RH must be wealthy to spend so much time on the case. RH popped in to say he was just a squirrel looking for a nut, and Cecybeans came right in behind him to tell him to stay out of white Pontiacs in that case.

Who needs any other shows?

Good morning, I hope today is exciting. So did we really just find out that there were computer searches on June 16th? I thought the searches were months before that... or are these new searches we haven't heard about?

What? What? I completely missed that! Details, please!

I am getting a bit confused - so help me. ICA is not supposed to be in the regular mix where she is held but... Letters between her and another inmate and then the story that she has let the DT go with which looks like on the surface she has heard something from another inmate and they have snowballed it?? What entitlements does she have exactly?

LOL - I haven't been too bothered by trolls lately but I guess it's because I haven't had time to be anywhere except the sidebar and trial threads.

Much of the information peeps are discussing in the other threads these days is information WS has been hammering out for the past three years in depth, so I don't feel any need drag it out all over again.

Every one see the play that went on in the sidebar late last night. A poster said RH must be wealthy to spend so much time on the case. RH popped in to say he was just a squirrel looking for a nut, and Cecybeans came right in behind him to tell him to stay out of white Pontiacs in that case.

Who needs any other shows?

Missed that!!! I am getting a kick out of RH. He is getting annoyed at JB...and it is cute.

Morning All! It is 5:10 and the site is loading at a crawl for me already. Yes, court at 8:30, jury in at 9:00 and court until noon because HHJP has a critical budgeting meeting this afternoon he must attend.
And yes, I agree with coastalpilot - when Bill S. is worried about ineffective counsel, so I am I. Although he said it is an appellate issue, not one for this trial. But admitting he had not looked at the computer discovery or done his own for the critical day of June 15-17 of 2008 was what he thought did it.

course he narrows it to this one issue---for now.

its the "for now" that concerns me.

but in the long run, she isn't going anywhere no matter what

imo.

Good Morning All. Short Day today.. Lets remember why we put ourselves through the stress of this trial...

Justice for this sweet face <3
caylee66.jpg

Good morning! Ready for another (half) :great:day of brilliant cross?

I am barely being able to read through the trial and sidebar threads. Maybe I barely scratch my way through them because 1) work keeps me too busy, 2) I'm too busy being dumbfounded by so much ineptness or 3) my eyes aren't what they used to be.

I do try to catch up in the evenings when I get home though and I do appreciate the summaries by my fellow sleuthers!

I have to be out of the house all morning so won't be watching the trial. I'll look forward to reading the discussion here and on the trial thread this afternoon when court's not in session.

Carpe diem.

Mornin' all! I'm having a hard time keeping my eyes open this morning after all of yesterday's insanity in the courtroom. I just kept staring at the screen wide-eyed, watching defense witnesses turning into state witnesses and hearing the name April Whelan arise as a possible basis for the "Casey story."

There's nothing left that could be crazier ... is there???? IS there?? :)

What? What? I completely missed that! Details, please!

LDB said yesterday that they have rebuttal regarding computer activity on 6/16/08 that would refute JB's theory of the drowning.

Hello sleuths, I have a dreadful confession to make.

I hope you won't think less of me once you learn the disappointing truth.

The thing is, I am not a chemist:( I wish I was, but I'm not. I haven't been within six feet of a bunsen burner in years.

I hope one day you can forgive me.

NaCl + H2O is streaming down my face.

Good morning all, I wonder what weirdness is in store for today?

God how I adore Mr Hornsby's twitter comments.

He was cracking me up yesterday. I had to go and find him on mine and add so I can make sure I get all his tweets.

:) Good Morning Everyone,

I hope the SA continues to investigate whether or not the "drowning theory" came from an inmate in jail. :waitasec: I am betting that it did ...

:waitasec: I wonder if the SA can investigate if the "sexual molestation" theory also to see if came from the jail ?

It would be interesting to find out if there were any other inmates who claimed "sexual molestation" by their "father" and "brother" who were in jail with ICA. I am betting that it did ...

O/T Managed to get the sick kitten to eat about 2 tsps. of formula last night. Not alot, I know, but it's a start. Thanks to everyone who pm'ed me with suggestion and good wishes for the sweet little thing. I think she just might surprise us. :)

We are all with you - fur mommies are the best! Every cat we've had has been a hard luck story so I totally understand where you are with this one.

I wonder what the deal is with the half day today - JB has something going on yes?

Sorry please and thank you. Not as rude as Jose - I would like to think, normally. It is getting a bit late over here. Just in case anyone caught my comments lasxt night, promptly fell asleep, had to catch up today. My oh my it was both boring and exhilerating. Sorry for the spelling.

I know the lawyers have to be there at 8:30...who has a link with a live feed that starts then?

ooops nevermind...mine does

Even HLN's 'Showbiz Tonight" does something on this trial..Lately, they even open with this story..It seems they consider ICA a 'celebrity'..Last night they talked about the "online explosion" dedicated to the trial..There's often as much as 100,000 peeps on FB, Twitter, & other social media daily discussing the case..Almost all of it negative..Bottom line is "It's blowing up with angry remarks"..The latest appears to be re: the defendant's "laughing" over certain testimony..None of this is a big surprise to us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double