2011.06.22 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-five)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this has already been posted, my apologies!
Those of you with a computer can watch this now.
Watching on computer, no commercials. The show just stops/freezes during
their commercials.

ON NOW:
WATCH LIVE: 4:00pm WFTV
Special On Casey Anthony Trial

Watch an hour-long WFTV special on the Casey Anthony murder trial on WFTV.com
and Channel 9.

Watch it on Computer here: <http://www.wftv.com/tu/5ZDFVnoym.html>

I must clarify....

1. a dead child whose remains were tossed off the side of the road like trash

2... a mother who hid the child's disappearance for 31 days...

3. a mother that spent those 31 days lying to friends and family
4. a mother who didn't exhibit any grief
5. a mother who spent those 31 days partying
6. a mother who when asked where her child was, made up a kidnapping story
7. evidence that suggests that chloroform was used on the child
8. evidence that suggests there was duct tape covering the child's mouth and nose

9. a child who's body was not found for 6 months, because her mother stuck with the kidnapping story, never revealing where her body was.

10. a mother who only "admitted" the death nearly 3 years after the fact, sticking with the "kidnapping" story up until that point

Thanks for adding to the list! I think we have to look at this from the jury's point of view, and this list is the basic facts the jury will be faced with.

And JA has already brought up at side bar about how DS was comforting her during the skull pictures and ask that it stop. JA or LDB may bring that up during closing.
Can they bring up how she acts when the jury is out? I would love to see that!

Oh my gosh. Perhaps I just missed something but when they were talking about the shoes did either side clarify if they were Casey's or Caylee's shoes?

Personally I dont give a care what KC wears, what she does ( tho is a window into her soul at times), I dont care what Defense (in this case) suggests or professes,,ALL cases come down to the evidence..whether Direct or circumstantial..

This whole case is based on a missing and dead 2 1/2 year child who has been proven dead, who is found in a proverbial garbage dump just blocks from her mother's home. KC is the LAST ONE to be seen with Caylee and both grandparents have proof of working afternoon of June 16th 2008..Decomp has been detected in both specific area in Backyard, and KC's trunk, Dump site is well know to KC, then of course KC was observed partying for 31 dayz and never reported missing status of Caylee..even tho many asked for her or her well being...Grandparents had NO reason to dump Caylee, tho many reasons to cover for their daughter..thus cleanings..

The Big thing is..No One would have known one thing about this IF CINDY HAD NOT MADE THAT PHONE CALL!!! So as much as I deplore some of their behaviors..I just cant bash them entirely!!

NO One else would have or could have done this to Caylee and the DT know it..they are grasping at straws..and dragging many innocents under the BUS with KC and running with KC's lies..I am disgusted 100% for what JB is doing and I am disappointed with CM allowing it to happen :loser:

Apologize..Just had to vent :truce:

:goodpost:

If that was a 3cc syringe, No. Insulin for dogs and cats are given with 1cc syringes and the smaller gauge needles.
Thanks, I couldn't blow it up enough to see if it was .ml or what...just have used needles to give subcutaneous insulin shot to cats...without seeing the numbers they look exactly alike.

bobkealing bob kealing
Did not see“@p37361: @bobkealing @JimLichtenstein Jjuror made gun gesture at baez during sidebar. Is that true? #caseyAnthony @InSession”
4 minutes ago

Sorry not sure how to post tweets. Anyone see this?

Well, I can't blame the juror...:floorlaugh: but I hope that's not true. JB would run with that for sure.

From the In Session Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/InSession

"Casey Anthony speaks with her attorney Jose Baez on day 25 of her murder trial at the Orange County Courthouse in Orlando, FL on Wednesday, June 22, 2011."

Photos by Red Huber, Orlando Sentinel: http://twitter.com/#!/RedHuber

267623_230112860350675_108868112475151_870718_4448864_n.jpg

269932_230117107016917_108868112475151_870809_2926708_n.jpg

270205_230113023683992_108868112475151_870730_1385311_n.jpg

These pics make me sick to my stomach. I think I'll have a stroke if she walks

I thought these were strange:

bobkealing bob kealing
Did not see&#8220;@p37361: @bobkealing@JimLichtenstein Jjuror made gun gesture at baez during sidebar. Is that true? #caseyAnthony@InSession&#8221;

p37361 Paul C @
@_KBK_ I just watched it on Fox News Shep Smith show. Said male juror put 2 hands together and made gun sign at Baez during sidebar

LKB needs to get up to speed - the word is "had" - Baez admitted in court that he had released him. And there is no way of knowing if the computer expert even looked at the important dates and given the information to Baez.

Cause if he had Baez would not have come up with the goofy drowning scenario - when the IM's and the computer use proves ICA was quite chipper that day.

Maybe the computer expert was just there to set up Baez's computers so his attorney's could view the disks of evidence like the autopsy etc that the SA sent. Remember earlier on when Baez said some members of his team were "computer challenged?" Edit note to add comment was from Mr. Flip Chart coloured pens himself...sigh.

No argument about "has" vs. "had." JB could come to WS and print out the computer timeline on June 16th. I think he just starts talking without thinking, then realizes he may have stepped in it and starts stammering. He was all over the map in his OS because he was trying to speak from memory and he isn't that smart. His story about the pool was laughable and sounded like a Saturday Night Live skit. "Yeah, THAT'S it! That's the ticket!"

I still think all the drama over the "new" computer data was a weak attempt to show HHJP was being unfair in his rulings on reports. He'll make himself look even dumber than he is to get a favorable ruling, IMO.

No argument about "has" vs. "had." JB could come to WS and print out the computer timeline on June 16th. I think he just starts talking without thinking, then realizes he may have stepped in it and starts stammering. He was all over the map in his OS because he was trying to speak from memory and he isn't that smart. His story about the pool was laughable and sounded like a Saturday Night Live skit. "Yeah, THAT'S it! That's the ticket!"

I still think all the drama over the "new" computer data was a weak attempt to show HHJP was being unfair in his rulings on reports. He'll make himself look even dumber than he is to get a favorable ruling, IMO.

Sounds like too much time on WS's checking out what was being said about defense and not enough time on discovery. jmo

I thought these were strange:

bobkealing bob kealing
Did not see&#8220;@p37361: @bobkealing@JimLichtenstein Jjuror made gun gesture at baez during sidebar. Is that true? #caseyAnthony@InSession&#8221;

p37361 Paul C @
@_KBK_ I just watched it on Fox News Shep Smith show. Said male juror put 2 hands together and made gun sign at Baez during sidebar

To me it's understandable, and does not necessarily point to the juror having an opinion of either guilt or innocence.

At this point, to the jurors, Baez must appear to be the one person who more than anyone else is bogging this trial down with delay after delay, continually pushing back the day when they can finally have their lives back.

I am going to shamelessly piggy-back off BDE's post and request the same-even just a box score. I only caught the last 15 mins after being without power overnight (Whee! I shouldn't have made that Auntie Em comment yesterday)

example boxscore: SAO - 3 DT-1

Sorry to hear that your power was out for so long. Ours went out last night at 9:50 but was back on in the wee hours. I was bummed because I was watching a (really lame :D) Lifetime movie and missed the last 7-8 minutes. DH and I were also planning to watch "Chopped" on Food Network, but we couldn't do that, and it was dark so we couldn't read and just went to bed. We just had a round of storms that lasted about 20 minutes and has now moved east into St. Clair county. Be safe.

To me it's understandable, and does not necessarily point to the juror having an opinion of either guilt or innocence.

At this point, to the jurors, Baez must appear to be the one person who more than anyone else is bogging this trial down with delay after delay, continually pushing back the day when they can finally have their lives back.

I don't think JB would run with the guilt angle, only that it possibly prejudiced other jury members against him........and OMG, he would run with it :banghead:

I don't think JB would run with the guilt angle, only that it possibly prejudiced other jury members against him........and OMG, he would run with it :banghead:

I would think it was speculation the fingers were aimed at Baez forthey were all bunched together. It was probably a matter of another blankety blank sidebar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ND84