2011.06.22 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-five)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, All defendent deserve a defense..but given the DT's opening they admit first KC is a "Sick Person" and that it was an accident but what they went on to do was to BLAME OTHERS for whatever she did..and that to me is absolultely REDICULOUS and does NOT lead to justice..but to a circus like you mentioned!!

I have come to the conclusion that Ms KC is one pathological liar with sociaopathic ideations..rather scary..I even thought of Zahara and how she was treated..but I will give the "Step mom" credit for at least be honest about certain things...yet in this case KC goes on to blame daddy, and everyone else for what happened to Caylee!!

KC takes this to yet another level..KC doesnt feel one bit responsible..and that bothers me..KC should never live in any society again..SHE is just plain EVIL!! I am sure anyone who either befriended her, thought of marrying her or had feelings for her are no doubt thankful nothing happened to them..I dont believe Ms KC would ever again have any "Brakes" to stop her from getting whatever she desired in the future..JB took on something he never should of even thought of yet he has for 3 years transformed into a KC advocate and that to me (given his courtroom behaviors) scares me too. Thankfully JB will be held accountable for his actions after the trial :maddening:

Again..Sorry..I am glad they had afternoon off..as I needed a break from this stuff :crazy:

Wathching HLN and one of the questions was about whether or not the jury can drink at night LOL! I bet that's the fist flipping thing they DO at 5:00 pm:woohoo:

There are several good posts above, and I have often wondered what might have transpired if Cindy had never made the 911 call with the emotional utterance about the "dead body in the da*n car".

Would Casey have admitted to Caylee's death, and the family agreed to just cover it up to spare Casey trouble with the law?

Would George, Cindy, and Lee have been told yet another Casey tale about where the child was and that would have been the end of it?

Would Casey have told her family that she had given Caylee to someone and that they would never see the child again?

Would Casey have left Orlando and told her parents that she was moving away and that she wouldn't see them again?

So many possibilities of what the "story" might have been if Cindy hadn't made that phone call....
I agree. I have wondered all of this, too. Often wondered if Casey had "come clean" about "covering an accident" before the 911 calls were made, if the other 3 family members would have agreed to cover for her?

Unless the DT explains how the body went from being an accident drowning to be thrown away like trash- I can't imagine the jury finding her innocent. I think without that piece of information (no matter how unreasonable it may seem) they will have no choice but to find her guilty.

bobkealing bob kealing
Did not see“@p37361: @bobkealing @JimLichtenstein Jjuror made gun gesture at baez during sidebar. Is that true? #caseyAnthony @InSession”
4 minutes ago

Sorry not sure how to post tweets. Anyone see this?

No idea if it's true or not, but on behalf of the "mock juror"...thank you, Gunslinger Juror. :)

I really want to know what it is that Baez told her that made Casey's eyes pop up in surprise like that. Surely he didn't announce that there's going to be a mistrial, or that he was just informed that George is willing to take the fall for Casey..

There are several good posts above, and I have often wondered what might have transpired if Cindy had never made the 911 call with the emotional utterance about the "dead body in the da*n car".

snpped bc I wasnt to respond to one of your interesting points at a time.

I believe that Cindy was using histrionics and said the smell of a dead body ONLY in a misguided effort to get the cops there faster. Bc Cindy wants what Cindy wants when Cindy wants it.

Then ut-oh there may have actually BEEN a dead body in there and she immidiately did a 180 and started calling it a garbage food smell.

NOw off to read the rest of your post again.
:)

le sigh - I fail at pulling things over from other threads...

How ever in the news thread, there's an article with a Latin American news bureau - it's summarized in English.

Here is the link at least...http://en.terra.com/latin-in-america/news/exclusive_interview_with_casey_anthonys_lawyer_jose_baez/hof15569

The big pull-quote in the article is JB saying something to the effect that this is a penalty trial - which I think is quite odd. Perhaps it's a context or effective translation issue, but from that one could infer that his client was, at the very least, responsible...

It did not translate well, when the reporter directly asked him if he believed her JB said accepts the word of his client, he also stated that he had a better understanding of the circumstances surrounding this case and that this is a complex case being exploited by the media for sensationalism.

My opinion is that he comes across as more evasive in Spanish than he does in English, perhaps that's because like me English is my first language and it's easier to express myself.

Totally OT, where is LEE ANTHONY? We haven't heard or seen him in a while.

I often wonder if he regrets making that "promise" to "CMA" at Caylee's memorial.

le sigh - I fail at pulling things over from other threads...

How ever in the news thread, there's an article with a Latin American news bureau - it's summarized in English.

Here is the link at least...http://en.terra.com/latin-in-america/news/exclusive_interview_with_casey_anthonys_lawyer_jose_baez/hof15569

The big pull-quote in the article is JB saying something to the effect that this is a penalty trial - which I think is quite odd. Perhaps it's a context or effective translation issue, but from that one could infer that his client was, at the very least, responsible...

Okay, first thing, why is JB still talking with media of any sort?

Then we can get to what he is saying. The prosecution is going extra hard after KC (translated - JA hates me and hates KC); the media are not a problem yet they keep giving incorrect statements b/c they are not educated lawyers (translated - I begged for the media to be here, I screwed up b/c I am not an educated lawyer, you can blame it on them); cannot discuss the errors in the case right now as it is ongoing (translated - once there is a verdict I will be slinging more mud in all of your faces, still blaming JA, still blaming the media, most likely blaming HHJP too.)

I don't speak Spanish so I had to read the subtitles, can anyone here verify that those are correct? Seemed like more words in Spanish than what was translated to English, but that may really just be the language.

HLN talking a lot about a mistrial tonight. I had asked about retrying the case in a completely different way if this happens. Could the whole DT comoe up with an ENTIRELY different scenario about what happened???? Couldn't they be in contempt? Has any DT ever tried this, wouldn't they be "blackballed" in the legal community if this happened as it shows such a lack of ethics? Anyone know? Any lawyers out there? For example, could the DT second time around say Caylee really was kidnapped, or died by someother way than drowning.

I really want to know what it is that Baez told her that made Casey's eyes pop up in surprise like that. Surely he didn't announce that there's going to be a mistrial, or that he was just informed that George is willing to take the fall for Casey..

I think he told her the federal court ruled against the death penalty.

Sounds fishy to me...If there's more than one person standing at sidebar and from all the way across the room from the jury, how could anyone say it is directed at JB?

or at anyone at all for that matter - without context it's meaningless

Totally OT, where is LEE ANTHONY? We haven't heard or seen him in a while.

I often wonder if he regrets making that "promise" to "CMA" at Caylee's memorial.

How do we know which CMA he was talking about? I thought calling any of them CMA was really silly.

I'm not seeing any mistrial coming down the pike. But that's just me.

I hope if GA testify's again he stops being so dodgy. If RC is placed on the stand GA will be called by prosecution to rebutt this. I hope GA realizes how important it is to be truthful.
I was dissapointed with his testimony at 1st. I wish he would have...
1. looked the jury in the eyes when stating he never abused Casey
2. when asked about the pregnancy i wish he would have stated "i had a slight suspision but knew not to confront Casey"
3. when asked about Caylees father again I wish he would have said "i wanted to know but in my house we dont push Casey..we conform.

these type of ansers could have helped the jury see the dynamic of how GA had to tiptoe around him home or face the wrath of ICA and CA.

He is doing himself no favors and not being strong enough in his statements for justice for Caylee. IF the jury sees him hem and haw again after RC testimony his credibility will be shot laying the seed in the jury's mind that GA has something to hide.
GA IT IS TIME TO SPEAK UP!

M. Kat and Linda have more faith in JB than I do :floorlaugh: I'm afraid he may pull no telling what before this is over. :crazy:

Like I said, when the juror pointed his fingers at the lawyers at the sidebar, saying it was pointed at Baez was pointless because the attorneys are all bunched together. It was most likely aimed at another time wasting sidebar they were getting tired of!

Like I said, when the juror pointed his fingers at the lawyers at the sidebar, saying it was pointed at Baez was pointless because the attorneys are all bunched together. It was most likely aimed at another time wasting sidebar they were getting tired of!

Ayup, that would be the story I went with if questioned........:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member