2011.06.22 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-five)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
M. Kat and Linda have more faith in JB than I do :floorlaugh: I'm afraid he may pull no telling what before this is over. :crazy:

Yeah, but you do not get a mistrial due to the intentional antics of attorneys. I'm fairly assured that HHJP would catch anything JB tried and nip it in the bud ASAP.

I tried listening to today's testimony but my mind is blank now as to what went on. Was it that boring or is just me? Did anything good or bad happen for each side today?

FBI chemist determined one of the chemicals in the trunk to be gasoline. Shocking, huh? Other than that, all we learned today was what wasn't found in the way of evidence. Total waste of everyone's time, imo.

Hi honeys... I'm hoooome. What'd I miss?! What'd I miss?! :panic:Any new shenanigans? Any wardrobe malfunctions?

I heard on my way home that chloroform was found in the syringe/Gatorade bottle and on "Mama", Caylee's doll.

Oh heck... I'm headed down to the dark, dank lonely basement where the trial threads are to read - with no one to talk to. Lighting the torch... :seeya:

Yeah, but you do not get a mistrial due to the intentional antics of attorneys. I'm fairly assured that HHJP would catch anything JB tried and nip it in the bud ASAP.

I thought you could get a mistrial over attorney misconduct? :waitasec:

Caught something on HLN as they were playing out to commercial - in JB's opening statement when he is accusing RK of "being in possession of Caylee's remains" he states that they "don't know where he found them, and they will ever know where he found them."

Ummmm....according to their theory wouldn't ICA and GA know what they did with her after holding her outside the pool waiting for ICA to come around the corner???? Or is there know a 3rd person in between GA and RK that had her remains???? Very confused :(

Hi honeys... I'm hoooome. What'd I miss?! What'd I miss?! :panic:Any new shenanigans? Any wardrobe malfunctions?

I hear on my way home that chloroform was found in the syringe/Gatorade bottle and on "Mama", Caylee's doll.

Oh heck... I'm headed down to the dark, dank lonely basement where the trial threads are to read - with no one to talk to. Lighting the torch... :seeya:

Well, true to form for the day...the chloroform found in/on those things was basically meaningless. Minute amounts, could have come from anything.

Entire day was a huge waste.

Sorry just popping in from work, anything of signifigance happen today ? JB still in the courtroom messing it up :)

I thought you could get a mistrial over attorney misconduct? :waitasec:

I guess you could if one side complained about the other. In other words, if JA did something outrageous, JB could ask for a mistrial. Or vice versa (though we all know that won't happen).

But I'm really just going on common sense here, not law. Legally, I really have no idea.

I have refrained myself for posting what you did. She (Ms. Caseruz ) needs to get her facts straight before saying things that were supposedly said that was ABSOLUTELY, 150% supposed to be the TRUTH ) . I'm not trying to put her down, hurt anyones feelings, etc., ( there are many other T.H.'s who are the same way )but JUST MAKE SURE WHAT YOU SAY ON NATIONAL TELEVISIOIN IS TRUE TO THE BEST OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE !

Really bothered me to hear Caseruz say she felt sorry for Baez and feels JP is picking on him and that he is being very unfair to Baez.
I guess respect of the Judges orders mean nothing to this person. Maybe she should excuse herself from reporting from the courtroom and leave it to one who respects our Court rules.

:waitasec:

:great: And Casey thinks she's one of a kind!

I wonder if there's a book in the jail library explaining how to make yourself create tears without emotions?

I loved the prosecutor in the first trial (Kelly Siegler). It was so hard to get past the week of "fog" whens she:

Cleaned out the joint bank account.
Attempted to clean up the bloody bedroom.
Removed Jeff's name off the answering machine.
Took care of her children.
Knowing Jeffrey was dead, she filed a complaint against him, claiming abuse.

What suprised me is she only received 25 years for such a violent crime for stabbing her husband 193 times.

Sorry to get OT.

Mel

I agree with this. As mad as Cindy has made me at times, I do believe she was in complete denial. I've tried and tried to imagine how I would react if my niece went missing, was found in the woods and my sister was accused. I just can't wrap my brain around it. In the end I don't believe Caylee would want her Jo Jo or Ci Ci to be villanized because of her evil mother so that is what I go by.

I don't think Cindy was covering for Casey, I think she was just in total denial that Casey could have killed Caylee. When you think about it, that's hard for a lot of us to grasp, that a (supposedly) loving mother could kill their own baby, whether intentionally or accidently. I really believe the Anthony family has YET to come to grips with that, but even if they do accept that she did, it will be very difficult for them if she gets the DP. I have tried to put myself in their place a thousand times, and it's just very hard to imagine how I would feel. I really don't think they are thinking about justice for Caylee right now, their focus is on trying to save Casey from the needle. They will never, ever get over losing Caylee, but Casey is still their daughter, and it's not an "either/or" thing for them. They love them both.
JMHO

I totally agree with you TxLady2. I said this 3 years ago but this whole board just slammed her all day long. Now the 2 daily trial boards have turned into nothing but a JB bashfest. He's doing his job (not a very good job but none the less). What happened to constructive post about the trial and or sluething the case?

Really bothered me to hear Caseruz say she felt sorry for Baez and feels JP is picking on him and that he is being very unfair to Baez.
I guess respect of the Judges orders mean nothing to this person. Maybe she should excuse herself from reporting from the courtroom and leave it to one who respects our Court rules.

You will probably all throw tomatoes at me for saying this, but I feel sorry for Baez too. Its his own fault most likely to get himself into this situation, but still at least if 1 of his witnesses would have added something positive to his argument maybe he could proved some important point and put a bit of doubt out there. His witnesses just get smashed by JA every time it seems, or they say nothing really either way to help either side. This is like watching a shutout baseball game which I don't like.

too bad they can't play that for the jury. I guess he already knew that Caylee was dead at this time, but continued to let everyone search for her. He and ICA are two peas in a pod, lie lie lie!!

He knew but he hadn't yet developed his drowning/molestation theory yet, IMO.

I always wonder about these attorneys who make such definitive statements about guilty clients. Do they think we are all stupid?

I thought people would think I was being snarky if I posted how much I thought KC and April W. looked alike . Inside Edition is right now talking about the resemblance.

You will probably all throw tomatoes at me for saying this, but I feel sorry for Baez too. Its his own fault most likely to get himself into this situation, but still at least if 1 of his witnesses would have added something positive to his argument maybe he could proved some important point and put a bit of doubt out there. His witnesses just get smashed by JA every time it seems, or they say nothing really either way to help either side. This is like watching a shutout baseball game which I don't like.

Whoa! But this is not a game. It's about justice for a little girl. JB's witnesses get shut down by JA because their arguments are faulty and weak, period.

JB has lied, shamelessly, and tried to mislead the public from day one with ridiculous statements which conveyed the sense that anyone who didn't believe him and his client's cockamamie stories were stupid beyond belief. He has been so arrogant and smug in his manipulation of the truth. He doesn't care about Caylee and he doesn't care about casey. He cares only about notoriety. JB knows and knew exactly what he got himself into and he doesn't care what lies he has to convey to try to score. I don't feel sorry for people like that.

HHJP has been more than fair and lenient towards JB, educating him, holding his hand, bending over backwards to look the other way when JB flouts the rules of the court and discovery.

The fact is, JB does not have a case and it shows in his witnesses.

I understand exactly what you are saying. I would too, EXCEPT, for his lack of ethical behaviors. I feel sorry for his bumbling and lack of XP. I do not feel sorry for him concerning any consequences coming from his sneakiness and/or lying. Maybe he is just another victim of iCA. But he is also his own worst enemy many times. IMO IMO IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV