2011.06.23 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-six)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, does anyone know if Baez himself has a twitter account?

And is there any such thing as a "tweet bomb"? (You know like a Yelp-bomb when a bunch of folks give bad reviews to a business on yelp...)

TV should skip the talking heads and just show comments from this site. Would boost their ratings off the board

Wow. I went out, changed the oil in the car, stopped by the store, and came home to find the same poor witness on the stand desperately trying to explain the same basic concepts. Honestly, we get laughed at enough here in Florida. We don't need Baez making it worse. :banghead:

I had a phone call and missed it--did JB introduce the slide show on purpose, or on accident?

BS is explaining it on WFTV now.. But JB introduced it in his CIC which in turn allowed the SA to present it.

Although I'm nearly comatose, I'm somehow deeply satisfied... another smooth move by Baez. Who's next???

So glad to be here on the sidebar thread so I can expand on the hair discussion.
Has anyone noticed that Casey's hairline is beginning to resemble Baez' hairline? She is growing those odd pointy thingies by her temples.:innocent:

Sometimes I think about setting up a Twitter account just so I could tell Jim Lichtenstein to get over himself.

*heads back to coffee pot for mood enhancement*

Please? What could I do to convince you to do just that? He is so annoying.....Talk about short attention span...

Mimosas anyone???

mimosas.jpg

...or more coffee???

flower-art-coffee-150x150.jpg

ETA links for pics: http://www.arizonafoothillsmagazine.com/valleygirlblog/wp-content/uploads/mimosas.jpg

http://contemporaryflavour.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/flower-art-coffee-150x150.jpg

not sure if this was posted. Saw on youtube..this dog doesn't like ICA

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKmPW3e5fMQ&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony Eyewitness‬‏[/ame]

So far this month I've gained 12 lbs, failed to accomplish any work, & learned more than I every cared to about hair, skulls, bugs and plants. Poor Caylee...she should be swimming and playing and looking forward to her 6th birthday and first grade.

All science/ expert/ FBI people in hallway. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:26 AM

There is nothing more frustrating than typing an entire page of transcription and accidentally hitting some random key that totally deletes your entire post!

What is up with that - is there some coding thing I need to turn off? I've lost many a post to that - am tempted to compose in word and then copy/(it just did it right here!!!!) paste...

At this rate, I think the SA will be sending Baez a "thank you" card for making their case so much easier!

Taking bets....who thinks IICA will come back from lunch, after stretching the carp outta the sleeves of the sweater of a pretty nice ensemble, and have them wrapped around her upper waist to accentuate her boobage area???

JB didn't introduce it ....JA did!

JB introduced a couple of the slides from the PP presentation which allowed JA to show the entire PP. Let me clarify I don't think she is innocent I think she knows what her parents think

JB teaching law class again. Perfect example of what not to do!

Well that was fun in a long and boring way!

Anyone need a little snack to celebrate? Freshly baked this morning....

:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

:silly: Oh JB! Good times!

I had a blow fly going around my head earlier so to check, I pulled out a few hairs and was REALLY worried that the roots were dark! I then realized I've been sooo wrapped up in this case that I've missed a few hair appt's! Whew!

I was worried for a moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member