2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is very impeachable because every time she talks it is a different story. Lies in memory of her Caylee. Soooo sad.

Linda is HOT!!!

OMG! What happened??? Is CA lying for ICA??????????????

she is going to get her goose cooked

OH MY GOODNESS

she has NOT changed her ways

she is unreal

So now it's the computer's fault?? Holy geeze. It is taking everything I have not to throw my mouse at the computer screen.

Anyone else weeping for Caylee and because you don't even know what to do with yourself because all you can see is red?

I just now picked my jaw up off the ground.. This woman should literally be in jail in about 20 min..

Cindy knows she did all these searches but doesn't even know what a browser is. She doesn't know what her computer does while it's running.

I sure wish Linda could find a reason to put up Caylee's picture so Cindy can continue to lie while looking into the eyes of her dear departed granddaughter.

I'm feeling so sick right now.

The way Casey just raised her eyebrows at counsel was just infuriating. She thinks that once mom is on her side, she can't help winning.

Hope someone just got a screen shot of Casey looking at JB and doing her raised eyebrow look - UNREAL!

CA: "I didn't do 84 searches for anything, but I don't know what my computer does while it is running"

seriously????

Linda is absolutely AMAZING me.....I did NOT expect this out of her....

YOU GO GIRL!!!!

She just pizzes me off..that poor baby Caylee...this was her Grandma....OMG..I am sick. It's a good thing I do not live in FL.:maddening:

ICA just gave the raised eyebrows to who ever is sitting to the right of her.

Like as to say I told ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member