2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I will say this!! Bring on the protestors!!! I am DONE supporing that shiznit!!

Would be interesting to know if "chlorophyll" was looked up on the day chloroform was looked up 84 times.

Major points for the defense right now. Sadly.

Not if Gentiva archives their backups and keeps them for three years. Some companies keep them for many many years. If they can impeach CA and prove via her work computer she was there, it's a done deal for ICA.

IMO

As I listen to CA lie on the stand, I am struck by the absurdity that we are supposed to believe that she would never share her password to her email at work because there was a rule against it. Does she know it's against the law to law to lie under oath?????

Wait...help me with this because I'm seeing red and can't seem to recall all of CA's lies on the stand just now...

Was NOT CA at work during these days?

Cindy says she doesn't know what her computer looks up when it's running. Seriously this is unbelievable.

It's funny, this statement. I have a new security program and when I leave a website up and walk away, I sometimes come back to a message from Malwarebytes that say's "Malwarebytes has blocked a potential entrance to your computer".

Now I'M WONDERING if the computer does what it wants when a website is opened!!!! :eek:

This is a big factor in why Casey grew up to be a lying murderer of a two year old to begin with. Her family accepting all of her B.S., and covering for her, chronically.

Casey has had no accountability throughout her life. Now, she is on trial, facing the death penalty for the heartless killing of of her own small child, and Cindy is still/ again covering for her.

This should be a lesson to new parents everywhere.

What not to do.

Let us pray that by dark JA has the records from Gentiva.

Please God, let there be someone from CA's work that remembers her being there those days.

Absolutely disgusting. I no longer feel sympathy for CA. She's just as bad as ICA.

And why not ask Cindy why she went back and deleted her searches? After all, she was just looking up chlorophyll! What's wrong with that, right?!

I just want to apologize to all the websleuthers that I disagreed with in my naivety about CA beings the grieving grandma. I am eating my words.

No need. Doesn't it feel great to come out into the light of truth. I'll keep quiet about my opinions of CA :banghead::loser: cause most everyone knows of them.

GAs testimony will be riveting, hope is keeping track cause my 35/35 FIOS is failing me this afternoon. :innocent:

She is trying to get the jury to second degree. Again JMO. She is trying to poke holes in the premeditation-the searching for chloroform etc.

I'm starting to wonder if CA might have suspected ICA was chloroforming Caylee, and that's why she also searched chloroform. Perhaps CA deleted the file?

I dunno.

WHY didn't the SA get her computer records CA from work way back when...why? why? why? She is the biggest liar!!! Unreal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member