2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone remember, is one of the juryors tech savy? If anybody with a basic knowledge of computers is on the jury they will be able to explain all the holes in Cindy's liar liar testimony. This all really can be pinned down and Cindy shown to be lying.

I believe there are 2 jurors who work in IT, so surely they will be able to further explain any of the computer stuff to the other jurors.

Ashton is claiming heresay. He wants a proffer before questioning in front of jury. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:52 PM

#JoseBaez appears to be in a marvelous mood right now.
by stevehelling via twitter at 3:52 PM

next two witnesses (called tomorrow) is FBI agents.Nick Savage & another. State says they've only ever been told info -no direct knowledge
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:51 PM

CM complaining that they have to 'tell in advance' what they are asking Erin Martin and Nick Savage to testify to - State says they have no direct testimony.

State says Erin Martin does not do anything but process evidence and hand it to someone else

Mason says it's weird to give State a preview of questioning. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:53 PM

State says witnesses would only testify to hearsay. Wants to know what they will testify to.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:52 PM

Mason talking about what next few witnesses will testify to.
by Jessica Steck/WESH.com at 3:52 PM

Wow CM sure has arrogance down to a science........JA wants proffer and CM has no plans to let him here what his witnesses have to say

Does anyone know what time the presser from the Anthonys will be?

How come every time I hear Baez bark "CACHE BACK", I have images of him selling his car title to get some CASH BACK??!!!

IMO, How come during those times I heard JB asking the witness if he had any trouble with getting the cache back, I hear code of "cash back" from JB reminding the witness that he was paid to testify for the defense and he better deliver?

Mason says he will ask them about what they did with this case and client
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:53 PM

Know what? I believe JB was correct in his OS when he talked about the dysfunctional, secret-keeping and lying A family. I say let ICA walk and save the taxpayers some money. The A family can live happily ever after lying, molesting and abusing.

IMO Cindy's breakdown on the stand was phoney or crying for herself ..

I think it was real- I think it was her denial being stripped away.. her first true look at her reality since Caylee was taken from her. But she's now accepted her reality and figured out how to live with it.

cindy mentioned the check fraud charges today?

Yes she did. And I'm sure that was a big slip on CA's part. I thought immediately that it opened the door for the state. I wonder if they will go there, at risk for double jeopardy? Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop