2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she is upset about her parents statement and is ready to get on the stand.

HUGE GRIN over here.....that's exactly what I think! Casey is beyond FURIOUS!:floorlaugh:

The defense team has come into the courtroom.

Finally Casey enters, at one minute to the hour.

Good Morning....gonna be observant and try not to be a jerk about the DT case...ugh..I may have to go back to bed...it's rainy and dark here...good time to do it!

Casey appears very unhappy (and ticked off) to me today.

I think its probably something that she wanted to talk to JB about, because the the guy that opens the door was waiting for Jose to stop speaking to LDB. She doesn't feel good today?? That or she is making up for time that the court officials have cut from her, sitting out there before?

Bringing over from sidebar:
How many people do they have at DT table today...There are now CM, JB, DS, cropped hair & glasses, the bald man and two young women with ponytails. Just ridiculous

From the opening post...... come on peeps. Don't make this more difficult than it has to be. :blowkiss:

PLEASE avoid posts that are:

- bashing the defendant's looks or grooming, in words or through visual images

- using derogatory or demeaning terms to refer to players in this case

- snarky to fellow WSers

- otherwise sending the thread off-topic.

Good morning friends!

One day closer to justice for our Caylee!

ICA seems upset. Anyone else notice that? Maybe she was informed what her parents now think?

ICA enters the courtroom wearing a lovely light pink
top with matching sweater. Although off the rack,
her ensemble is very stylish.. She appears to be in a somber
mood today. Her hair is swept back in a very coiffured updo.

Good morning all! Everyone present and accounted for? Going to be a short day for me, so I TIA for narrating the proceedings today...and every day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member