2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the ICA Cam - she's really slipping a lot of sidelooks to JB and CM today, isn't she? Something must be either up or going on between her and the DT. JB seems to be playing with either a pen or something quite a bit while JA does the cross exam.

ICA was just making goo goo eyes at somebody

KBelichWFTVKathi Belich, WFTV
The jury's seeing one after the other of post mortem banding photos.. State is teaching the jury how to see it for themselves

52 seconds ago

The jury is seeing hair after hair with some darkening.. But not BANDING.. Ashton is artfully teaching jurors how to tell difference

8 minutes ago

Ashton is turning another defense witness into a state witness.. The trunk hairs in study from living showed no change after 7 months

14 minutes ago

Jose on re-direct, trying to hard to come up with a "zinger"

Oh, here comes JB to help the State some more. Squeeze out any last bit of evidence of ICA's guilt that JA might have missed.

I have to admit I'm very curious about what JB will question this guy about after this is over. :waitasec:

All he has is the 2 analysts who mistakenly identified 2 hairs having PM banding. But those analysts, on their own, corrected themselves upon further analyses. So...meh.

I think he is trying to say the science is shaky as a wet hair can be confused as a death hair.

thank you Mendara. I'm following here only because the kiddo has CN on.

JB back up.. the hairs that you tested in trunks did you put them in garbage lol

Oh my word...

Did you put the hair in the trunk in garbage...

I thought it was trash....

I just fell down in a huge thud... I cannot believe he just asked that question!

no dates on the cadavar hairs - that's all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member