2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just sad that jose would ask if the hair was in garbage. Was Caylee in the garbage? The hair was found on the upper left corner of the trunk liner, seems to me as she was being put in the trunk or removed the hair escaped from the bag. Mo

Not garbage, trash! Did Dr. Haskell teach you nothing? :floorlaugh:

Witness should say "I'm not a meteorologist"

Kind of like an amateur chess player, he is rashly making a "move" of his pawn without realizing that it leaves a knight or bishop vulnerable on the next move?

I'm a paralegal in Jax, and attempted to stay away from the search for the missing Caylee, suspicion of Casey, investigation, etc. Once the trial started, I only viewed things from the trial, trying to keep myself as objective as possible. After Tuesday's testimony, I'm done with objectivity. I wasn't aware of a lot of the information out there (cell phone pings/records, other depos) until I started looking. I can't decide (and my 2 bosses are split on the issue) if JB is actively trying to come across as ineffective counsel (once he realized the state's case) or if he actually thinks he's doing well, and then JA gets up and foils his plan (in which case it's comically sad). My one boss is convinced that it must be the latter, as in his words, "Opposing lawyers are often sure that it's some diabolical, evil genius plan that they've cooked up. That's rarely the case. Most of the time, it's someone who thought they were smarter than they really are, and you wound up spending way too much time worrying and anticipating their next move, when in reality, they didn't even know what their next move was going to be until it happened."

:welcome:

different environmental conditions.

Now JB is questioning the environmental differences in Kentucky vs Florida

Completely different environmental conditions in Tennessee Mr. Baez? Like your Dr. K's pig that hadn't been wrapped or contained placed in a trunk and left there to fully decompose in Nebraska?

IMO let JB keep asking about Garbage... he's just reinforcing the fact that ICA threw Caylee away like garbage... or is it trash?!

Kind of like an amateur chess player, he is rashly making a "move" of his pawn without realizing that it leaves a knight or bishop vulnerable on the next move?

I'm a paralegal in Jax, and attempted to stay away from the search for the missing Caylee, suspicion of Casey, investigation, etc. Once the trial started, I only viewed things from the trial, trying to keep myself as objective as possible. After Tuesday's testimony, I'm done with objectivity. I wasn't aware of a lot of the information out there (cell phone pings/records, other depos) until I started looking. I can't decide (and my 2 bosses are split on the issue) if JB is actively trying to come across as ineffective counsel (once he realized the state's case) or if he actually thinks he's doing well, and then JA gets up and foils his plan (in which case it's comically sad). My one boss is convinced that it must be the latter, as in his words, "Opposing lawyers are often sure that it's some diabolical, evil genius plan that they've cooked up. That's rarely the case. Most of the time, it's someone who thought they were smarter than they really are, and you wound up spending way too much time worrying and anticipating their next move, when in reality, they didn't even know what their next move was going to be until it happened."

Welcome and BIG thank you for your post.

Does it matter if it's cold or hot??? If you're dead and the hair shows post mortem root banding, I don't think it will improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela