2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here goes JB discrediting HIS own witness again! grrrrr..

JB wanting to know if the house a hair was stored in had air conditioning or heating system

Ok, my question to Baez:
How the heck do all these hairs you're talking about PROVE that Caylee accidentally drowned?????

I am STILL waiting to hear a duhfense witness testify to ANYTHING having to do with that opening statement/fairytale.

For the love of all that is holy please tell me he is not gonna go through each hair again! And JB fyi it is hotter than hades in Tennessee in june,july aug, so please just get done with this.!!!!!!!!!!!1:banghead:

:banghead: JB simply does not understand the SCIENCE!!! I suppose dropping out in the 9th grade may have had something to do with it. I honestly feel sorry for him.

Oh dear God please tell me that Baez isn't going to go over what state, what month and what the temperature on EVERY SINGLE PHOTO!?

:banghead: :loser: :banghead: :loser: :banghead:

Please let JA come up on recross and ask Shaw if temperature has any bearing on whether or not a post mortem death band appears.

And please let Shaw say "no".

Magpie's tweet has me hearing all of JB's questions in "Seussian" now

I have minor surgery scheduled for today, this afternoon. And if CA is put on the stand during my surgery I'll scream!!!
Good luck with your surgery and don't worry, the video will be on youtube.

JB maybe he wrapped his hair samples in blankets in the cold Tenn winters :)

Garbage is material that can go in a garbage disposal. I do not put trash in my disposal.

The sunfire had trash in the back...FGS!

Good Morning All!!!

getting a late start here, what have I missed? just the hair guy? any more talk on CA taking stand today? TIA

Another testimony helping the state. Can't believe I was actually "afraid" of what the Defense might do when it was their turn..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela