2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see he is going to trash Dr. Vass....very clever DCS....
This is one area I have been fuzzy on The good Doctors at the "body farm" haven't even built their "sniffer machine" yet not even close but the DT team keeps raging on them about ALL the EVIL money they will make from it.. I should try to make sense of it SORRY I am giving myself a time out.

Sorry, off topic, but your sig pictures are made of awesome.
KC isn't heeere, Mrrsss. Toooreeennnce.

Maybe there's a connection between testosterone and GA's medical records, which the DT has in its possession.

Even if that were the case, lots of people use steroids. And this was a trash dump, so meh. Give me GA fingerprints on the bottle or syringe, his DNA on the needle, or it means nothing what so ever to me.

JMO

It's beginning to look like the defense does not want any fireworks. Nothing spectacular to see here, folks, nothing at all. jmo

I agree ... I feel like I am watching "rerun" after "rerun" ...

This is NOT helping the Defense one iota ...

BBM: :fireworks2:

last experience with cryo trapping was TWENTY YEARS AGO AS A STUDENT! GO JA!

This guy was forced to resign from another lab, right?

Hate to say it but this seems like a good witness for the Defense.

Although my opinion is subject to change on Cross. I also thought Spitz and Bock seemed like good defense witnesses before they were demolished by Ashton. lol

Good morning everyone...just a thought-I think the DT is so keen on the gatorade bottle because they are trying to give the jury reasonable doubt as to the testosterone found in it and maybe thinking a male was at the crime scene.I know some women use it,but people on the jury may not know this..I did not know this until QueenD brought it up-I learn something new everyday here on WS!!

JA has sharpened his fangs a bit....I get the feeling he is concerned about this guy and wants it made clear. Does not want his ability overstated.

Thanks. :)
I know he was a State´s witness, but earlier this morning, I read here that someone had seen him in the hall at the courthouse, so I thought that the defense would call him. I mean, Baez seems to be obsessed with him!
But I take it that he hasn´t been on the stand today.

Sorry, I misunderstood your question. Baez will have a hard time bringing down Dr Vass in any way. His personality alone must shine through to the jurors and I don't think they will enjoy seeing JB being Mr Meanie.

ODL! I wonder if the jury feels the DT is wasting their time.

Even if that were the case, lots of people use steroids. And this was a trash dump, so meh. Give me GA fingerprints on the bottle or syringe, his DNA on the needle, or it means nothing what so ever to me.

JMO

I wouldn't doubt if Casey got steroids from one of her friends that work out allot.

The Chemist's Drinking Song
Words by : John A. Carroll (inspired by Isaac Asimov)
Tune of : The Irish Washerwoman

Paradimethylaminobenzaldehyde,
Sodium citrate, ammonium cyanide,
Mix 'em together and add some benzene,
And top off the punch with trichloroethylene.

Got gassed up last night with some furfuryl alcohol,
Followed it up with a gallon of propanol,
Tanked up on hydrazine 'til after noon,
Then spit on the floor and blew up the saloon.

Powdered aluminum, nitrogen iodide,
Chlorates, permanganates, nitrates galore,
Just swallow one drink and you'll never need more.

Whiskey, tequila, and rum are too tame.
No, the stuff that I drink must explode into flame,
When I breathe and dissolve all the paint in the room,
And rattle the walls in a ground-shaking boom.

Go soak your head in a good strong insecticide,
Slosh it around and impregnate your brain,
With dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane.

Are you a chemist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors