2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI: many agencies who accredit have a "program" of on-site evaluators who are VOLUNTEERS as in "my lab has been inspected and approved and now I'll go visit yours with a HUGE checklist and evaluate yours" Agencies DO make sure that one lab is NOT inspected by somebody within the same geographical area to avoid conflicts.

Jeff is going to pulverize this guy on cross, not just crush him but pulverize him, Dr Logan is not even close to Dr Vass's bootstrap.

DS: Now Dr. Logan, when exactly did you recieve your boyscout merit badge for firestarting?

He handed out scholarships and grants.

Yep, that makes him an expert.

:banghead:

Bill S. is saying that this witness is going to testify at the lack of controls and quality in Dr. Vass's lab and the validity of his findings.
If he does maybe that will open the door to past shortcomings in labs he was in charge of.

so now they are going to say Tony killed her? How does Tony's pool have anything to do with George.. just wondering.

Colonel Mustard in the library with the candlestick......

OMGOSH.....was just watching the caseycam and there was an ad for Pizza Hut that popped up right next to her....talk about "iorny"!!!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

May I ask: do other trials usually have this many 'expert' witnesses?

Are other trials usually this dry and boring? I'm new at watching trials.

I wouldn't doubt if Casey got steroids from one of her friends that work out allot.

Maybe, but my point still stands. Without fingerprints or DNA, I can't say that this bottle has anything at all to do with this crime. Neither ICA, GA, RK or anyone else at this point, kwim?

Of course. Without his testimony, can the state still prove there was a body in the trunk? At that point, all you have is witnesses who testified to a 'smell' but are not experts.
IMO, the dogs were experts.

Ashton is doing a good job but I don't agree with his point. If the scientist oversees a lab that tests unknown substances then he's an expert in that area also. But Sims did not do a good job following that up. Maybe it doesn't matter to the defense but it definitely showed how the legal process can trump the actual science.

cayleeanthony22.jpg

What articles have your read? Really? No, c'mon really?

Isn't she looking at whatever lawyer is at the podium asking questions?

I thought that may be the case, but sometimes she quickly looks away, like she had uncomfortable eye contact with someone, even when the DT are at the podium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand