2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB went through the errors in the protocol with Dr. Wise. Some of this is redundant IMO.

I am getting the feeling that DS doesnt have a clue at how poorly this is going........she seems oblivious to that fact.

Ashleigh Banfield
ABCAshleigh Ashleigh Banfield
4 #caseyanthony jurors taking notes right now. Whatever that means.

JA will bring up Logan's stepping down!!!

I hope it happens before I have to leave this afternoon!!!

"What is a false positive?" Are you kidding me? Duh.... I dunno....can't understand big words...

JA having to tell DS what witness is saying!

I'm gonna have a stroke! :floorlaugh:

Didn't Vass and Wise talk about running test samples?

yes... Dr. Wise (whom the defense called) tested the air in his lab

aside(((((what the defense wants the current guy to say he cannot say because of JA's awesomeness to only get him admitted as a expert toxicology!))))))

HELL-O... I'm over this and I just got here... Y'all deserve a reward for listening to this all morning.

I just pulled up the video feeds...where the heck are LDB and FG? did they slip off their chair and under the table?

I actually feel bad for this witness, he doesn't even know what he can or cannot say anymore, lol. I bet all these witnesses will never work with JB again after this mess.

stevehelling Steve Helling
#Baez is texting, Mason is taking notes. #CaseyAnthony is just sitting there.

I am trying to scan the comments, just catching up and tuning in.... May I ask,

Did the gatorade bottle get entered into evidence?
Did the PMDB poster also get entered?

TIA

Simms should be so embarrassed she has no business in a court of law..

She is terrible, absolutely horrible at questioning wittnesses.

Ashtons face is PRICELESS! Loved the zoom they did on him!

:floorlaugh:

State has NO OBLIGATION to allow witnesses to testify outside of their area of expertise. They don't have to let DT just do things because they don't want to follow the rules. I hope the jury notices that DT is struggling to find someone...anyone..to help their case.

Sims could have fought for his area of expertise to be expanded from what Ashton had narrowed it to, but she totally screwed it up.

Watching her question this witness is like riding in a car with somebody learning to drive a stick shift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kristy91