2011.06.24 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-seven)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I was as positive as some of you that Casey will be convicted. Especially of 1st degree murder. I think the most she will be convicted of is the manslaughter job and the lying to LE job. I definitely do not think she will get 1st degree murder or even aggravated child abuse.

Wait until the rebuttal and the closing arguments. Baez is about to try and prove the wackiest, least believable portion of his case. He is going to try and
point the blame at Kronk and George, and also at LE for falsely jumping to conclusions about Casey's guilt. After this shaky part of his case, the state is going to deliver a HUGE rebuttal case, imo. They will be prepared to explain away some of Baez's iffy theories. And Baez cannot do in closing arguments what he did in the opening. He can only discuss what he showed WITH ADMITTED EVIDENCE. So he will have a lot less to say, imo. He already started whining about the state using two attorneys for their closing. Wah Wah Wah.

LKB says the defense is bringing a motion against the dept of defense for intimidating a witness. Probably ask for a mistrial because of that. How will the judge handle that? That does seem wrong wrong wrong.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Can't help but laugh at the THs as they claim "THESE tears are real!"
Didn't they claim the last ones were real as well?
That's kinda sad...
I feel as if I'm watching the Liars Olympics, awaiting the score from the French judge to see if Lee moves ahead of Casey in the Freestyle....

LOL..You crack me up!!!

If Caylee sneaked out late at night early morning she would have been in her jammies. She still had the same shorts on she had on fathers day, I always thought she died on the 15th after the fight. She was never changed for bed.

Right. Which is why I don't think she would have put on shoes. But, I don't think she did sneak out, so that point may be moot .:waitasec:

There are some nasty storms head our way, so I need to start unplugging things, lol.

Have a great night all. See ya in the AM.

Hi, All! This is my first post, although I have been reading in here for a few weeks now. After watching CA lie yesterday, I couldn't wait to get home to watch NG rip her a new one...but instead, I got to see her sympathize with her. Ugh! But at least I have all of you around to help me remember I am not crazy.

I caught most of LA's testimony today-creeptastic. I read about famous juror #4.

Is this chick seriously gonna walk?!

My only comfort is that I felt this exact same way after JB's opening statement. Then it got better.

Anyway, done with my rant. What was the deal with the pool pics today? Was CA trying to say that she now somehow believes that Caylee drowned? Why, then, sit next to George? Why look for Zanny? I am confused.

What was the purpose of bringing in Lee again to cry? I don't get it...to just make the family look a bit more dysfunctional since they did not talk more about the pregnancy?

Just posted this on the HLN thread, but all are here!

WOW what JVM is saying about her 23 floor ride in the elevator with GA CA, LA and the Attorney. Saying Ga was holding a Bible facing the wall while CA and LA were whispering. She is suggesting they are corroborating against GA. Did anyone else hear that?
This was at the end of the day.

Are you kidding me?? Did JVM think this was highly staged for her benefit??

Wait until the rebuttal and the closing arguments. Baez is about to try and prove the wackiest, least believable portion of his case. He is going to try and
point the blame at Kronk and George, and also at LE for falsely jumping to conclusions about Casey's guilt. After this shaky part of his case, the state is going to deliver a HUGE rebuttal case, imo. They will be prepared to explain away some of Baez's iffy theories. And Baez cannot do in closing arguments what he did in the opening. He can only discuss what he showed WITH ADMITTED EVIDENCE. So he will have a lot less to say, imo. He already started whining about the state using two attorneys for their closing. Wah Wah Wah.

and he can't OBJECT !!

Is there lightning over the Anthony house?

Me thinks the Jury needs to take a ride over to the remains site asap in the am. IT IS raining extremely hard. Not as bad as TS Rita, but it can depict how much water there was somewhat to thwart what the defense may try to have the jury believe when Kronk takes the stand.(sorry for the run on sentence)

I think that is the defense theory. The duct tape being applied after decomp proves it couldn't have been the murder weapon, which begs the question (IMO) What reason would George have for putting duct tape on Caylee if she drowned in the pool? I just hope the jury is wondering the same thing.

Yeah but the main point I was trying to stress was that GA wouldn't have possession of the body after decomposition. I know I don't always communicate my thoughts clearly.

What was the purpose of bringing in Lee again to cry? I don't get it...to just make the family look a bit more dysfunctional since they did not talk more about the pregnancy?

I've never seen Lee break down. To me he has been the rock since the beginning. Is Mallory pregnant? I can't remember? Maybe he is thinking of his own baby and this is affecting him. I can't recall about Mallory.

What Cindy did today with the pool pics is essentially making Caylee responsible for her own death. Inexcusable!

When a family is united, they are united in everything -- joyous and sad, good and bad.

LA up there crying because he was left out of the loop regarding his sister's pregnancy and shower details -- give me a break.

Then turn around and say the A's are over the top anyway with everything -- that just doesn't jive with his previous account of the events leading up to Caylee's birth.

I can't believe the A's would dismiss him from anything!! LA seems very close with his father and mother. Close enough with KC to spend time at the jail, assist financially with the playhouse, speak at the euology. This does not strike me as a family member that would be left out of the loop in anything to do with the family's inner circle.

This was just an attempt by the DT to make the jury scratch their heads and wonder could HE have been the one responsible for Caylee's demise due to jealousy -- cast a little hmmm.

Another performance scripted by the DT. That's why LA contacted JB office, in order to be coached for today and learn how to turn on the waterworks -- acting lessons. I wouldn't be surprised if JB didn't hire an acting coach.

Another point -- LA so left out of the pregnancy excitement, but they named the little baby after him and KC. (K Lee) -- what a piece of work that family is.

JIMO:banghead:

Surrre do. The hawk, the light burning in and out in court room, and now that?! Suurrrre do.

Karma is comin', and she's pizzed.

But don't the storms always during this time at summer? At least it's been this way all week on the northern side of town..

She really thinks they are her new family now. :floorlaugh:

I wonder what she will pull to get the family back dancing to her tune?

At this point, I am guessing that she is sure she will be able to "con" them into coming back when she "needs them desperately", and she is probably right.

All it takes is a good confabulation on her part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shayput1996