2011.06.24 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-seven)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my experience the child that feels the most insignificant in a family will be the one to try to do an extraordinary thing to be noticed. Sometimes that can be in over-achieving, or gaining great wealth. Sometimes the ignored child will act out to be noticed and sometimes the child will try to be the family savior to be noticed. I think Lee is willing to lie for his sister but I also think he is tortured by it. But his need to be recognized by his parents is greater than his need to do the right thing by Caylee.

Before you judge LA too harshly...
My father was murdered. Not enough evidence for criminal charges so we had to sue for wrongful death in civil court. It took over two years to reach the courtroom. During that time we could not grieve normally. Media in our faces, constant meetings with attorneys, everything raw and emotional the entire time. You cannot believe the level of stress. The trial is at long last nearly the end of the ordeal. I, too, broke down.

I think LA's testimony was very relevant for the defense...shows how cuckoo these people are and that things that apply to most people, don't apply in Anthonyland. They might very well be people who cover up drowning accidents and then party the month away to pretend nothing ever happened.

Could be. What charge do you think you'd be willing to convict her of if that was true?

I am holding out hope for GA.....he did testify for the GJ truthfully, lets hope he does here also.....

I think the SA is going to have to change their approach to the Anthony family members... they seem to be back to their 'per usual':twocents:

Just throwing this out there.... Could LA be the one that was abused and doesn't want anyone to know it?

Well...I'm getting a little tired of it.
This about a little girl and her name is Caylee Marie.
Lying in the face of evil...where do they think this will get them?

Since I keep hearing train whistles outside the court - maybe they can catch a ride. Final stop: hell.

Seeing the way LA's testimony played out emotions wise, does anyone tend to start believe the abuse claims, atleast pertaining to LA? Just was wondering what people are thinking. (BTW, imo I don't believe the DT theory)

:floorlaugh:

I feel like an idiot!! :(
I was on the potty when I thought I heard a hawk after my kitties. It was my pc speakers and there was a hawk at the courthouse? What are the odds? :floorlaugh:

I wonder why, if LA didn't believe little Caylee was dead 2 years ago, he mentioned making a promise to "CMA". I never could figure out if that promise was to Caylee or to ICA but now I believe it was to ICA.

LA was crying this morning for one of three possible reasons, imho:

1. He'd been coached to say he thought he was possibly Caylee's father and he couldn't bring himself to say that. It would have ruined his life either way--with his fiance or with the A's no matter which he chose.

2. He really had thought he was Caylee's father but he couldn't bring himself to admit it.

3. He really has been excluded from the family even back then.

All this is MOO.

I think the reason that Lee & Cindy were not asked about sexual abuse about Lee & George is that Baez is going to say that the abuse was made up another Casey lie that she panicked & hid the body...I think he wants to change the defense theory in mid stream because he can get Casey on the stand to testify..I doubt even the hawk would believe her..lol...The one thing we have found out is that the family in no particular order are liars, theives, & cheaters.

I'm so thrilled that the hawk showed up on the courtroom windowsill. Don't think it was a coincidence. Casey should be shivering about now.

Boy am I an idiot. I thought at least one person in that family would stand up for Caylee. May the hawk appear daily for the rest of the trial and screech.

I am holding out hope for GA.....he did testify for the GJ truthfully, lets hope he does here also.....

And this will be the final blow if Caylee's, "JO JO" can't even stand up for her in the end and falls prey to the insanity...I will lose it~

Well, for what it's worth, I never picked up on any of that. I just thought his testimony was completely irrelevant. But I'm a fact person, not an innuendo person, so maybe it's just me.

The little crumb I got out of it was that he initiated a meeting with Baez for some unknown reason.

Well just what did Lee's testimony say today?

1. He lies (but we know that)
2. He was jealous his sister had sex with someone ELSE
3. He was jealous that a baby was born that was fathered by someone ELSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads