2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CM proves that it is, in fact, easier to let the cat out of the bag than to put it back in....

I think that's because the judge senses the state is winning and when that happens, judges, in my experience, tend to be more lenient with the losing side and harder on the winning side. he wants to make sure he can show there was NO bias in favor of the state whatsoever. In fact, if anything, there was bias in favor of the defense. It makes me feel confident.

Very reassuring. Thank you!

This family can't even report a missing child w/o total confusion and deflection...

Exactly! That point needs driven home by LDB!!!!!! They were more worried about having her arrested for stealing than to find the baby....
Ugghhhhhhh

If all he cuffed her for was that, that is the scope of the cross... nothing else. She can't wander to checks etc... moo

I apologize if this has been asked before, but has the judge worked with CM before on a trial? Maybe thats why he doesn't "scold" him if you will, maybe he knows its not worth it with a CM's type of personality. ( I know my mom was like that with my brother, wasn't worth arguing with him, so better to just let him have his way hehe)

DT shouldn't have went there... should have learned their lesson in the pre trial hearings.. but it is a win for team Caylee!!!!

The ONLY reason CM brought it up was to make ICA look like she was being 'railroaded' and manhandled from day 1......NOT a SMART DOOR, Mr. Mason.
I think the jury will feel VERY manipulated and LIED to when they hear this!!! JMO!

"Most preterm babies need to be in NICU"
This is not true! "Pre-term" is a large category. Whether a NICU stay is needed depends on the individual baby. Many, many go home with the mother. It all depends on how "pre" the baby arrived.

Cindy slipped that one in yesterday. NOW when she returns to the stand she will make sure she ups the defense's story to help ICA.

Looks like Caylee wasn't the only one able to 'open the door'. :)

"why the deputy did what he did..."

because Cindy wanted it....Good Job LDB!!!

CM has never been able to let go of the handcuffs! Now it is biting him! Big Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez