2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or did Casey blanch out? I guess it could be the camera but she looks especially paler.

28pbvm.jpg

She remembers everything else perfectly clear now but has to think about before giving a vague answer like "three or four times a week".

Just putting the sound on mute until the State goes... I can't scream at the screen. I am in a public lobby.....

I hear ya! My husband's watching the trial on TV (in between he turns the channel to The Three Stooges...how appropriate) and I follow online. I cannot look at the DT or the Anthonys any more!!

To quote The Band Perry: "It just comes way too natural to you....the way you lie..."
D.I.S.G.U.S.T.I.N.G.

I actually think it was to the court reporter, because (as usual) JB barreled right through court decorum and neglected to ask her to state and spell her name... She was shrugging to the court reporter as in "oh well, guess we'll skip it."

And that's what I'm choosing to believe or else I'll vomit up my coffee...

i thought that shrug was because she couldn't catch the eye of the SA to give them her fake smile, so she shrugged like a big phoney!

For the love of pete, Baez...we get it already! Stop beating a dead horse.

If this girl gets off, I will no longer have faith in our legal system.

I don't know if I even want to watch this, ugh.

The only hope I have is that CA is still vehement that she took the ladder down. On all the news shows last night, Lippman continually said that his clients maintain that Caylee DID NOT drown in the pool.

I am still hoping that any parents on the jury will wonder about 31 days and not buy an accident story

Why is Cindy acting like she never saw a picture of Caylee before? Their house is filled with her pictures and her pathetic acting is making me furious. This is all a setup so the State can not cross in attack mode!

Especially since you must know she is the one who GAVE these pictures to the defense.

I truly wonder how far CA will take this. Why on earth won't these parents let ICA take full responsibility for her actions? Don't they see that this is the exact reason Caylee is dead now? :banghead:

I don't think the Anthonys have that much self reflection. They should know that's the EXACT reason Caylee is no longer alive. They have raised a women to have the largest sense of self entitlement I've ever seen. ICA believes she had the RIGHT to kill Caylee, she just doesn't see what the big deal is You can just see that's the look on ICA face. It's more like but what about ME!!!

Ask her how many times her dear mother took her swimming? Oh thats right she was to busy working!!

Did you just hear the sirens and firetrucks in the background?

Funny...they weren't heard when Caylee was found in the pool! Oh wait....that's becasue she WASN'T!

URMICHARIS‎ #caseyanthony

Twitter - 1 minute ago

"Will Cindy now claim that duct tape was Caylee's favorite toy?"

Random observation:

Cindy first sees herself in the photo, later notices there's also Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevTom23