2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FUHRMAN: Well, it's interesting. You know, the grandparents are telling me that on the 16th, when Casey and Caylee are leaving that morning at 12:50 -- the previous night, Cynthia, the grandmother, and Casey swam in the pool. After they were done, they take me ladder, which snaps off, and then they take the ladder away from the pool so Caylee can't climb up it by herself.
Now, nobody swam in the pool after that night on Sunday. Nobody swam there on Monday.
And then Tuesday morning, they noticed that the ladder was back up on the pool, hooked up, and the gate on the side of the house was open. So it's interesting information considering the activity that preceded -- you know, preceded that on the day before.
VAN SUSTEREN: And as well, the significance worthy of investigation is that it happens within the important part of the timeline, at least what we believe to be important now, between the 16th of June, which is the Monday, and the 18th of June, Wednesday, that you outlined.

I got this from OTR, here's the link:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,399183,00.html

:banghead:
I am sure they took the ladder down. I have a 3 year old nephew, when he was younger he loved to climb on things. Everytime he came over, I locked the lower window. Kids are curious, they don't see the danger, it's up to us to protect them. It became second nature to make my room safe for him the moment he was over. I didn't even have to think about it, I just did it all automatically. I just cannot believe Cindy, knowing Caylee could open a door, would leave the ladder up.

IIRC the cremation jewelry was speculation and never proven to be fact. At least that is what I remember. Anyone know for sure?

And this is what was testified to. I snipped this from:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20074050-504083.html

Cindy Anthony testified that the pool ladder was never left in place and the deck storage box had been moved away from the pool to prevent the child from climbing on it and into the water. Cindy said Caylee was never allowed to enter the pool unsupervised or without a life jacket. Cindy also testified that on June 16, the last day Caylee was seen alive, she came home from work and found the ladder in place on the pool and the side gate to the backyard open. She was shocked enough by that to call her husband at work to inquire about it and then, the next day, told her co-workers how odd it was.

i dont post to often, but have been a long time lurker. i have to give a big thank you to all who post all the time. you guys and gals have gotten me through the last 3 years. without any of you, i wouldnt know what to do. this forum rocks and you guys and gals are the best;0) JUSTICE FOR "OUR" CAYLEE MARIE IS COMING. hugs and kisses to people i have never met, but feel like FAMILY;0)

Ohhh I hate when I can't remember but didn't Cindy say just that at some point, that she was wondering if someone used the pool because the gate was open? And I also thought she said that to George.

I think it's also mentioned in her coworkers LE interviews, but I don't remember if they had dates.

Ohhh I hate when I can't remember but didn't Cindy say just that at some point, that she was wondering if someone used the pool because the gate was open? And I also thought she said that to George.

I think we are getting confused about which testimony and when for each incident. And who said what each time.

But I do know for sure that Cindy did not originally testify that the ladder to the pool was up when she came home on the 16th. And yes, she did call George about it.

The thing is - LDB caught her in such whoppers and we haven't even heard closing arguments.

As far as Lee's testimony - I didn't find anything that wrong with it. I think the photo Baez used was bogus, really lightened so the decomp stain wasn't evident. And the tweeters said they were looking at the photo at the same time as Lee was and could barely see any.

I can easily believe he bought an older car that had a couple of stains in the trunk. But all JA had to do was ask LA if the trunk stunk when he bought the car and there goes any stain question. We already had the SA prove that when the trash was removed from the trunk, the smell was still there two years later. So no foul there from my point of view.

Neither testimony was enough to move the jury at all. JMO. Not proof of drowning and not proof of no body in the trunk of the car. Big Whoop......not.

FUHRMAN: Well, it's interesting. You know, the grandparents are telling me that on the 16th, when Casey and Caylee are leaving that morning at 12:50 -- the previous night, Cynthia, the grandmother, and Casey swam in the pool. After they were done, they take me ladder, which snaps off, and then they take the ladder away from the pool so Caylee can't climb up it by herself.
Now, nobody swam in the pool after that night on Sunday. Nobody swam there on Monday. And then Tuesday morning, they noticed that the ladder was back up on the pool, hooked up, and the gate on the side of the house was open. So it's interesting information considering the activity that preceded -- you know, preceded that on the day before.
VAN SUSTEREN: And as well, the significance worthy of investigation is that it happens within the important part of the timeline, at least what we believe to be important now, between the 16th of June, which is the Monday, and the 18th of June, Wednesday, that you outlined.

I got this from OTR, here's the link:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,399183,00.html

THANK YOU. So she originally testified that it was on the 17th.

so now she is saying she came home on the 16th and the ladder was up? Would George leave it up if he was trying to cover the tragic drowning of a child?

HHJP asked the DT about where they were going on Friday. wftv said they were getting the sidebar transcripts from Friday, assuming it would have been discussed. NOPE, i can't find them anywhere. :maddening:
Could they be sealed as well?

I was thinking whatever happened appeared on SAT am. :waitasec:
I'm probably wrong tho...

And this is what was testified to. I snipped this from:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20074050-504083.html

Cindy Anthony testified that the pool ladder was never left in place and the deck storage box had been moved away from the pool to prevent the child from climbing on it and into the water. Cindy said Caylee was never allowed to enter the pool unsupervised or without a life jacket. Cindy also testified that on June 16, the last day Caylee was seen alive, she came home from work and found the ladder in place on the pool and the side gate to the backyard open. She was shocked enough by that to call her husband at work to inquire about it and then, the next day, told her co-workers how odd it was.

LMAO And her nose just keeps on going & going & going....kinda like the energizer bunny!! :floorlaugh:

Ok seriously! Another tale! :maddening:

So CA immediatly noticed the ladder being up the next day, because it was so weird but didn't notice that she left it up the day before? I don't think so.

IIRC the cremation jewelry was speculation and never proven to be fact. At least that is what I remember. Anyone know for sure?

afaik, there was never confirmation they did this. Peeps saw similar jewelry used for cremation remains and compared it to what they were wearing. Time line fit, but I don't believe the Anthonys admitted it.

Ok we have more or less agreed GA is P...whipped

However he did get his belly full according to Tracey ICAs companion upon release.. and he did call friend and left the house that can be backed up ..
so that just tells me when he needs to be outspoken he can be .. so with that there is
no way in H E double LL he reacted the way DT portrayed him ..
he knows to call 911 plus I am sure he would have done CPR . he is EX LEO. Again I would like to reiterate this Jury wasn't born yesterday ..

By the way, can I just say once again in my mind there is no way, no how LA agreed to testify that his parents thought he was the father of ICA's child, or that he in any way made any kind of sexual advances towards ICA. JB didn't ask him that question because Lee didn't agree to it. I doubt when I actually think about it if Baez even broached the subject. Lee is too much of a wild card to know what Lee's response would be - either in his office or in the courtroom.

No way, no how. And if JB was in collusion with LA, he would have him say he (LA) looked in the trunk of the car when he and ICA were talking in the garage, and it didn't look any different than it always had.

It was GA who identified the stain and the smell of the stain in the trunk of the car. That's enough.

Nope sis, this is his first LE interview. Go listen. He tells it more than once. Some one is really digging a big hole for them selves.

I read ( I think in the Sentinel) that CA's records show she did not call GA on the 16th or 17th. CA stated she called GA when she found the ladder up.

Cremation jewelry: http://www.perfectmemorials.com/cre...&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=cremationjewelry

I have read and its been widely discussed here and elsewhere that the diamond earring George sports, the bracelet Lee so disgustingly kissed during his "eulogy" at Caylee's memorial, and the necklace Cindy wears all contain diamonds created from Caylee's cremains.

In Mallory's jail letter to Casey, she asks her where she got the bracelet for Lee (and apparently Casey and Lee had matching bracelets...mmm) because it had been cut by someone at a concert and he was extremely upset so she wanted to replace it for him. She went on and on about please if you don't write anything else back to me at least write about that, or tell Jose so he can let me know where you bought it. I think this is the bracelet that Lee was kissing at the memorial. And if you watch the jail videos with Casey and Lee, she actually asks him about "those are new" referring to the Caylee is missing bracelets that he had on, and she seemed kinda peeved, like "how dare you wear another bracelet" It's really weird. Sorry for the major run on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver