2011.06.25 TRIAL Day Twenty-eight (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Jeff Ashton, his Mack truck - Bringing it on! :)

I'm sick of CM walking around that courtroom and mumbling. Talk into the mic or shut up!

Of course, JB wants to drop it and not have a hearing because he knows he'll be in big trouble again. He is unbelievable.

Poor Poptarts.

Because of this delay, Judge Perry should order a full day of court until 5:00 pm. Defense is stalling because they knew Ashton was not going to sit down and take this, they were banking on him taking it to the judge because they are running out of time and anything to present to this jury. They just do not respect nor fear Judge Perry, their fellow counsel, the jury panel etc. and they need to be made an example of.

Did anyone hear Baez say, "I guess if you say something over and over, it becomes a truth":waitasec: How self-revealing!!

Yes! And he mentioned "his (JA's) world"...like "Casey's world" in OS! I think Baez is in his own world, filled with lies!

I don't know why Sindy and George are trying to save Casey. My mom just assured me that if her grand kid goes missing for 31 days and I don't tell her that she is missing she will personally take me out of this world.. and never would my mom make up lies to keep me out of jail after I killed my kid. or lie for me in court. and I don't even need to ask my sister if she would lie for me in court. If I killed my child my sister would never talk to me again. that is one bizarre family.

Let me explain what this all really means....

JB: "We really don't have a coherent defense, so you know, let's try this."

I hear ya! I don't get it, either. The situation isn't funny, but I keep coming back to the scene in My Cousin Vinny where Fred Gwynne, as the judge, says to Vinny: "Are you mocking this court?" That's what JB is doing...mocking the court system.

Oh...and a belated Good Morning! to all WSers!

If only JB would come in wearing a 1950's velvet prom tux.

JB is backtracking now saying they will Taylor their questions to this guy's report and depo...trying to save his witness...because he's knows what JA said is true and if the judge gets a hold of it...this witness will be out.

6/25/11
8:50

Judge and lawyers in courtroom - no Jury

JA - Just received documents related to Dr. Fertrum's (sp?) report. There is additional research identifying the sources of chloroform and a slide presentation. I'm requesting a full Richardson hearing.

JB - He will not testify to anything that was not in his report.

JA - It appears that the state is incorrect. He has been asked about these issues - issues that are the center of the case.

HHJBP - Has his opinion changed since his depo. If so, has he submitted a supplemental report that complies with my order?

JB - I do not see any new opinions that weren't previously testified to. This is a demonstrative aide.

JA - I want an opportunity to argue.

JB - unless he has reviewed the depo, he shouldn't be making accusations.

JA - In his depo he gives no info in his depo as to the cause of chloroform

JB - He referred to Dr. Rickenbach.

HHJBP -Someone provide me a copy of his report since I don't think you filed it. Then we will see. This demonstrative aide, is it of the same type of thing the Defense asked to be excluded and was excluded because it was not provided to the defense?

JA - It appears that it also appears to site studies that are not included in the report.

HHJBP - I will deal with it.

JB - We are not going to do this. We will have him tailor his testimony to the facts the state is aware of. If they object to the power points, we will take them out. If I have to narrow his testimony, I am more than willing to do this.

HHJBP - Gentlemen - I don't know. All I can do is read his report and depo and determine if he has changed any of his opinions and not complied with his order. Once I make that determination, we will go from there. You would think this would have grown old by now, but some things never change. Mr. Mason?

SIDEBAR #1 (8:58-8:59) No Jury

ICA just left the courtroom

I only have until 9:30 before I have to leave for work. And every time it's eaten up with sidebars.

If it wasn't new stuff why did Jose give it to Ashton this morning. LOL LOL

I'm so pissed off right now, it's unbelievable. I can't imagine being JA right now. I'd jump across the table and strangle JB. Same thing over and over again.

JB Singing...

I've got a story, ain't got no moral
Let the bad guy win every once in a while
I've got a story, ain't got no moral
Let the bad guy win every once in a while

Will it go round in circles
Will it fly high like a bird up in the sky
Will it go round in circles
Will it fly high like a bird up in the sky

Why didn't they do this at 8:30?????? JP is all bark and no bite!

Yes! And he mentioned "his (JA's) world"...like "Casey's world" in OS! I think Baez is in his own world, filled with lies!

Wow, funny, we haven't heard JB say "casey's world" in ages! He could easily have used that in the pregnancy testimony yesterday - "was KC still unimpregnated in Casey's-World?"

I am starting to really enjoy Bill S take on things. I like his calm explanations of both sides

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand