2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
oa1vuw.jpg

Mr. Casey finds plastic bag. Small blanket.
Next day, November 16, Hopespring is behind them in the video.
Near 3rd utility pole down from Hopespring but on Suburban.

SIDEBAR.

Already 15 to 5pm, I doubt we will get any cross today........the TH's will have a field day with this video tonight, SPECULATING, without any State questioning added, IMO

Hoover needs to worry about keeping his PI license if anything illegal comes out.

I don't think I've ever heard the sound on this video.

I don't recall sound with the previous showings of this video either. I remember Kathy Belich saying that she saw and heard the entire video just prior to it being released to the public.

This is so bizarre. From my completely ignorant of evidence standpoint - someone told this guy that Caylee was in a black plastic bag near pavers. ICA actually confessed to someone???
My opinion is that KC gave Lee hints, and he figured it out. For example, when she told him to look for Caylee in places that were familiar to them.

Wow - this is SUCH dangerous ground for the DT to be messing around in....I can't believe he is doing this - he must have completely lost it!
This was while JB was still insisting Caylee had been kidnapped.

Can someone remind me when George's alleged suicide attempt was? Please?

:waitasec: Weren't these guys (Hoover and Casey) working for the Anthonys? I thought the Anthonys only wanted searches for a 'live' Caylee .... not 'remains'.

:confused:
Which kinda confused Lee.

I can't remember.......if Dominic C. knew where Caylee was...in the woods, why did we think he was looking at the Brackenwood house? I remember all about the house, but wasn't there a reason we thought he was looking there or something we thought he was looking for?

I've no idea whatsoever since I'm hearing this for the first time but IMO if he's a defense plant it would be a little suspicious for him to look at one site only and instantly find the body there. Better look in various places so you can claim you got lucky in one of them...

At this point I would believe more that Casey told Baez where the remains were.

I think JB is using this video to try to say in November they looked for Caylee and didn't find her at the exact spot.

BUT - I think by him bringing in JH and DC, and this video, he has opened a HUGE :worms:

"Is that a plastic bag right there?" Question asked between Hoover & Casey.... a juror would have to be asking how they know to look in black trash bags for Caylee.

and they're NOT gonna believe it was some psychic who told them either!

(no offense to anyone)

This is so bizarre. From my completely ignorant of evidence standpoint - someone told this guy that Caylee was in a black plastic bag near pavers. ICA actually confessed to someone???

yeah, probably JB

Ami, back then when these videos first came to light it was felt ICA may have gotten word to someone where Caylee was...who DC is on the phone with has been a mystery I believe - I can't recall if it was PROVEN he was on the phone with a psychic at that moment but I am sure some of those better versed with the finer details will know if there is evidence of phone records supporting that claim.

I don't understand my reaction right now, especially because of the way this witness seems to have no credibility and because of the way everyone who knows the case is talking. But I'm feeling really emotional :( I'm thinking maybe it's because of watching someone dig around and slash open plastic bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur