2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to this info too. How would they know to look for a plastic bag? GA told them?

They were working on a "Psychic Tip" who described black garbage bags..but the fact of Psychic input will not be heard by the jury unless the DT opens the door and try to portray as it was George who told them...Very dangerous territory the DT is treading here:banghead:

To me that video didn't look like that was where she was found...

They weren't near where her skull was found but they were close to her remains, remember she was spread across quite a distance. They could have stepped on or over some of her smaller bones and not even known it.

hope we keep going late today since we lost a day and had a late start and long lunch today

Wow - this is SUCH dangerous ground for the DT to be messing around in....I can't believe he is doing this - he must have completely lost it!
This was while JB was still insisting Caylee had been kidnapped.

Can someone remind me when George's alleged suicide attempt was? Please?

Why didn't CM file a motion for JB's incompetency???? :great:

Dear lord will we ever get the answer of who told Dominic to do something other than call le if he found the body? It's my dream

It seems like JB doesn't want to let us know why DC and Hoover went there. I would think the State will pry into this.

This is so bizarre. From my completely ignorant of evidence standpoint - someone told this guy that Caylee was in a black plastic bag near pavers. ICA actually confessed to someone???

Wellllll, we have our speculations but it looks like that's what we are here to find out.....
Dominic Casey and the Anthony's are claiming this information came from Ginette the psychic...most of us are less than convinced.

To me that video didn't look like that was where she was found...

It's not, but it's not that far. DC had obviously been instructed to look in a certain area, look for pavers, look for black plastic bags- so, who told him?
He was in constant contact with CA, following up on 'tips' trying to dig dirt up on anyone they thought they could foist the blame onto.

Can SA replay the jail visit where CA tells ICA that "Dominic is a good one to talk to" and she says she has. It will really pizz me off if DC found out with or through JB and JB is turning it around to use as a shield. Hope it turns into a sword.

Just how did they know to look in black trash bags? Hummmmmm!

To say they didn’t find her in November and then in December her bones were scattered all over the area sounds very far reaching anyhow

They weren't near where her skull was found but they were close to her remains, remember she was spread across quite a distance. They could have stepped on or over some of her smaller bones and not even known it.

Oh that is true. I didn't think of that.

I dry heaved a bunch during that video, and it wasn't all due to my motion sickness/vestibular issues!

I need this, and a lot of you prob do too:
Caylee.jpg

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2008/10/16-22/Caylee.jpg

My opinion is that KC gave Lee hints, and he figured it out. For example, when she told him to look for Caylee in places that were familiar to them.

I've thought that for a long time - she wanted her found. I don't think she wanted her daughter sitting there for a long time. I think part of her emotion is true, as she's sad that Caylee was out there for so long.

IIRC, DC stated that he was checking out the area to see if it was a place where teenager’s hangout. DC seemed to be avoiding stating to LE that he was looking for the remains of Caylee. I’m not sure why DC thought it would be important to verify this information but that’s what I remember from the interview transcripts.

Hi everyone, BTW! I'm new to this awesome site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mctigue30