2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the DT doing the SA's job here? Idk this video seems more damning to ICA!

I am so dumb = they're saying the remains weren't there in Nov. that Kronk planted them after (but that doesn't work with his Aug phone calls DT was all hepped up about the other day)

I dont think it is random ,he is digging in the dirt because there is a piece of a bag showing. Notice he didnt even peek at the barrel. Which I would have been doing.

And in that stack of tires in the shed, and in that rubbermaid tote in the shed, etc IF I didnt know specifically to look for trash bags.....they knew. Somehow from Caseys lips to them, by way of Lee? Cindy?

My moneys on Lee.

Wow. I think they should take JH and the jury out to the site.

I've no idea whatsoever since I'm hearing this for the first time but IMO if he's a defense plant it would be a little suspicious for him to look at one site only and instantly find the body there. Better look in various places so you can claim you got lucky in one of them...

If he'd found her we probably would not be watching this today.
Her loving family would have seen to it that she was never found again...

Just remember the pattern here everyone - The State keeps turning DT witnesses into their own!

He is sounding pretty uncertain about exactly WHERE they searched.

Is ICA looking a little fearful or am I imagining it? I think she looks nervous....

It's not, but it's not that far. DC had obviously been instructed to look in a certain area, look for pavers, look for black plastic bags- so, who told him?
He was in constant contact with CA, following up on 'tips' trying to dig dirt up on anyone they thought they could foist the blame onto.
I only began following the case when the trial began, so forgive me if this is off base: But is the Defense trying with this video to make the jury know that Casey's family all knew where the body was hidden, and that THEY were the "psychic" who directed them there?

JMO but this guy on the tape is just poking around. I wouldn't consider it a search. He's just walking by areas and not even looking! I think this tape was made for dramatic effect.

BBM ITA. I recall Cindy telling LE shortly after Caylee's remains were found that she had people searching that area and Caylee wasn't there. We all thought she slipped by admitting that back then but I now believe this was all planned as an alibi to cover for Casey.

If this guys is a PI (hoover) isnt it possible he heard chatter about the search's (or non search's) by OCSD....I mean, RK had already called this in in Aug..Why is this supposed to be such a big deal...
Obviously I am missing something.:waitasec:

Dominic Casey came to Hoover and said"come on .We need to go get (or find) Caylee" and took JH to the scene.DC did not know Hoover was filming this.

JB seems like a cartoon character who always tries one thing and it turns around into something else (courtesy of JA and LDB) I hope it happens here too.

2ziardt.jpg

I'm listening with an open mind, but I have to tell you...I'm not a big believer in weird coincidences. Not a big believer in psychics either (sorry if that offends anyone).

The pavers are a non-issue, IMO. There was speculation about pavers long before anyone ever heard of DC and Hoover, simply because the A's put pavers in the back yard in July. IF a "psychic" mentioned pavers, it's likely because there were mentioned all over the media.

Now we understand why Joy was so insistent on the privacy fence.....

This was DT set up from day 1!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member