2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who told him to look for pavers and how is this helping the DT???

Notice the look on the inmate's face.....remembering walking into those woods:sick:

and now we are supposed to believe we can tell random fallen trees apart from one another? Like...wasn't there a big ole tropical storm or something before this? Wouldn't that contribute to the amount of fallen branches/tree parts, etc.?? Oh ffs, I'm gonna sit on my hands for a while

JB: Mr. H, do you see Hopespring right here? And Suburban right here?
Yes.
Do you see the privacy fence right here?
Yes.
Show us where you parked.
Here
Show us where you search both days.
JH tries to circle areas covered. Says it's hard to know without knowing where the utility poles are.
How far are you parked from the privacy fence there?
Maybe 35 feet.

Video continues. MUCH vegetation everywhere.

Casey enters area, How could anyone find anything there?
Did you see tht fallen tree right there?
I see the paper we were looking for.
You searched right in that area?
Oh yeah.

[AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED, UNLESS YOU TRIPPED OVER THE SKULL/BONES, YOU'D NEVER BE ABLE TO FIND THEM UNDER THOSE CONDITIONS.]

:waitasec: Weren't these guys (Hoover and Casey) working for the Anthonys? I thought the Anthonys only wanted searches for a 'live' Caylee .... not 'remains'.

:confused:

How did they know where to look? It does make me wonder if Casey confessed to dumping her there. Or maybe she did have dear old dad's help?
Either way the fact remains this poor baby was dumped there like trash.
I just don't trust the Anthony's. They might have helped cover this up after the fact.
How do you know when a liar is trying the truth?

IIRC, DC stated that he was checking out the area to see if it was a place where teenager’s hangout. DC seemed to be avoiding stating to LE that he was looking for the remains of Caylee. I’m not sure why DC thought it would be important to verify this information but that’s what I remember from the interview transcripts.

Hi everyone, BTW! I'm new to this awesome site.
:welcome:

I am positive they were trampling over poor Caylee's precious little bones and didn't know it

well, you never know - with all the water and animals washing around things could have moved...from the marker

This is DANGER ZONE for the DT.....If the jury doesn't buy the GA molested/helped story....ICA is toast. WHO THE EFF ELSE KNEW???

N.O.B.O.D.Y

But isn't it very suspicious that a PI hired by George is searching here a month before the body is found?

Dominic Casey came to Hoover and said"come on .We need to go get (or find) Caylee" and took JH to the scene.DC did not know Hoover was filming this.

Correct. But this was in Nov. RK had already made calls about this location in Aug. Maybe these guys heard this, from lord only knows who, and decided to try and look themselves.

I just saw like 6 fallen logs swing by the camera..

Just how did they know to look in black trash bags? Hummmmmm!

I'm not sure they knew to look in black trash bags, I think they just happened to come across some while they were searching so they cut them open. They'd have done the same thing if the bags were green or white, IMO. Most trash bags just happen to be black.

Why is this video making me feel sick and so emotional???

Can't believe Caylee was there while they searched. This video is giving me the shivers and making me want to weep for Caylee.

Bad bad creepy feeling even though I have watched this before

HHBP the exhibit number....JB brings up a photo being used on the overhead projector...publish to jury...Mr. Hoover - do you see Hopespring Dr and Suburban Drive...see where privacy fence here...where parked car the second day...right around in here....areas searched in 2nd day.....looks for the poles as a marker for himself...zoom out draw a circle of areas you think you covered....Hoover takes his time...states without knowing where those poles are it is really hard...how far from privacy fence...75 to 100 feet tops....continue to play video....JB is shown how to use the equipment....
walking along the drop off next to the road.... there appears to be thick thick vegetaton and someone said here it is right here - shows a cement paver...did you just see that fallen tree that was right there...I see paver - I saw that down tree trunk - right there on video we searched that area....3 cinderblocks right there voice saying...I am not seeing the video....voice saying I will follow you...there's three more over there....

video up showing man walking thru dense vegetation some brown wood and fallen leaves..he appears to dig something ...wear ing gloves...video pixelates....lost feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karmalicious478