2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If JB would have been doing the questioning he would still be trying to get the first question in.

Wish they would move the camera from KC to GA & CA now, and keep it there while this goes on.

Not to be snarky, but does that one young woman in the court only have to swear in the witnesses? Does she have other duties? Just wondering...

Oh oh oh, is this the "sneaky devil" casey talked about in his depo????

James Hoover - that man who takes videos hoping to sell tapes to the National Enquirer.

He looks like he's going to cry.

I don't know, I'm with the jurors on this one - it's all new to me.

Same here, Ami. I haven't the first clue who these people are or what this is all about.

Shutting up to listen.

I really really hope DCs phone conversation was not with GA. Why would the DT call these guys unless they can tie it to someone other than their client?

I do too, but because she's incredibly good at what she does.

With AF you get the impression of an attorney doing her job without the fanfare and flourish others on the DT put on.

Hard not to like AF:twocents:

The full taped deposition can be found on youtube if you would like to research it.

Good Afternoon all my WS Caylee friends!

I have missed you all today including the trial, I had it on at work but did not have tohe time to catch much of it! I did manage to find out about Saturday.

She is trying everything now isn't she??? Looks a little nervous to me today?
Where is Cheney Mason, that I did not see but did see the grey haired woman and can't remember her name?

How was breakfast??

Bill Shaefer believes it was not Casey's decision to go for the unfit to stand trial, something about how she was smiling and seeming alert today? He doesn't feel she wanted them to go that route.

Man. I think this is going to be a huge can of worms getting opened!

:worms:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member