2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING:

#CaseyAnthony Breaking News: Prosecution: Defense again asking for mistrial over jury/death penalty qualification issue. Finnell requesting,

by bobkealing via twitter at 5:55 AM

what is jury/death penalty qualification issue?

#
Mistrial motion not filed by 8:15 a.m., but it might have been filed directly in court. #CaseyAnthony

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 8:57 AM

Ann can argue until the cows come home.

The new ruling is about how DP cases are sentenced. in my understanding.

So the conviction phase isn't effected by this new ruling. At sentencing phase the jury can suggest DP and according to this new ruling it's up to the judge to decide if that's an appropriate sentence.

But who knows? Maybe Perry will give it to her? I don't know.

If a mistrial happens does this mean the whole trial gets a total restart? Does she think that means she'll be acquitted with a new jury? What is she thinking?

Tweets now saying there was no motion filed by 8:15 this am re mistrial. So it appears this is just speculation - period.

I think asking for a mistrial seems to be par for the course in these trials..... they keep trying their luck.

I am so upset..Vinnie P. said that Finnel filed for a Mistrial. Casey looks to happy! God I wish I knew what is going on..I pray pray pray there is no mistrial or plea deal! This is about Caylee, Lord hear our prayers! Caylee needs justice! :praying:

CA let it slip in her testimony about ICA being arrested for check fraud..

It also appears the DT might have tampered with a witness, LA went to them when he heard something...I wonder what the heck is going on...

MountainKat Afinnell is sitting to the left of ICA with glasses, pink shirt and jacket....

Goodd Morning All. I'm going to run into the kitchen and get a cup of coffee, be right back.

If a motion had already been filed for him to recess Saturday wouldn’t we have known it

Anyone else hoping Baez questions Dom Casey.. we KNOW he'll open the door to privilege...:great:

I think she is Ann Fennell, the death penalty expert that came in when that other death penalty expert left...isn't she?

If there's a mistrial because the jury is DP qualified, I would be SOOO pizzed if I was on the jury right now.

Uh yeah, black hearts on the blouse-- not a good choice. For heaven's sake.

Baez is there working at the podium. I hope they hid the easel, paper and crayons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141