2011.06.28 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok only a few will get this - but I think Kronk looks like Ray Rayner (from olden days TV in Chicagoland and WGN)

:great:

I watched him all the time when I was a kid!

I remember the Empire Carpet ads all the time too! :)lol: I'm hearing the jingle and the phone number in my head right now!)

Let alone that ICA is not registering any emotion regarding RK's testimony of finding the remains, (not to mention the fact that per JB RK was the man who "had Caylee's BODY"), when is it going to dawn on her that the DT's case is falling apart? That her goose is cooked? Will she freak out when the GUILTY verdict is delivered or will she remain stoic and defiant?

I might think twice. They've trashed this guy's life for 3 years.

I've said and I really mean it too. That if I ever stumbled across someone's remains I would never ever get involved. I would report it anonymously but I would never let them take my name or anything. Not after watching this particular case.

After watching other cases:

You will never see me comment to the media if I have knowlege about a case. You will never see me defend a friend to the media that has been accused of a crime. You will never see me directly make a comment to the media if one of my children are accused of a crime.

I know it sounds nasty but that's how I honestly feel and think. JMHO

where is CM going with this???:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I don't think he knows. I'm someone who actually likes Mason but this is just really bad.

I DON'T think he's prepared. Maybe Baez was supposed to do this. Weirdness behind the scenes with DT. Still wouldn't be surprised if CM quits. He's obviously fed up and this case just is making him look really bad.

I'm such an emotional wreck. People around me are wondering why I'm so attached to this case. I don't know. I am attached to Caylee Marie Anthony. I will never ever forget her.

Rose, I am too. I have been so very grumpy and moody this week. THIS IS NOT LIKE ME AT ALL. It is this case. It has taken its toll on me both physically (I am addicted to cheddar white popcorn and eat an entire bag while watching this circus)....as well as mentally. I need a vacation when this is over. I can only imagine how LDB, JA and FG are feeling.

Think about the photos we've seen, it's hard to make them out and you know that they are there.

In following cases through out the years, I am always fascinated at how closely bodies are usually found to the home (or wherever they went missing from).

okay...finally saw the clip of casey getting pissed at the dt .

there is a clip of bundy at trial...almost identical...

wow...just wow.

When you dangle a huge reward out there you can expect people to respond and make an effort. THATS WHAT ITS FOR..........

AND he said he wanted to remain anonymous. You bet if they had found Caylee that day, the place would've been surrounded by TV camera's and journalists.

You nailed something here - all Kronk had to do was go to the TV station with this if he were seeking money/fame/publicity.

Yep one call and he would have been on the 6,7,8,9,10,ll PM news that evening.

Yes RK's testimony is very believable. If anything, it makes law enforcement look like they just didn't look hard enough or take him seriously (or as serious as they should)

This treatment by chaney mason is why people don't get involved in crimes as citizens. Its shameful

(and I WOULD have asked about the reward.. NOTHING wrong with that)

Thinking about RK lifting the skull....he couldn't have displaced it too much with all of the vines and roots growing up into it.

Anyone care to speculate what the DT thinks Jesse Grund has to offer for their side?

Didn't Jesse say that Casey told him one time about some attempted abuse (or inappropriate touching) by Lee? That's the only thing I can think of. . . .

I had a Cuddly Dudley, he was bigger than me. Also had a Garfield goose puppet, Cecil and Beenie too! Dang am I old!

Hard Rock Coco & Joe - not to mention Susie Snowflake

He really does look like Ray Rayner (rip friend)

Mr. Kronk is doing an EXCELLENTE JOB!! His Attorney prepared him well and he is a decent citizen up on the stand telling the truth, IMO. CM is not getting ANYTHING from him. I love it!

Re: Casey's "new" look - sweater dressing. I wracked my brain for a couple of days the last time that Casey had wrapped her sweater around her waist. I knew that there had been a line of clothing from a few decades ago that featured that style.

Those of you who are old enough might remember Multiples and Units by Sandra Garrett from the 1980s. For those not familiar, these similar lines consisted of modular pieces (units) that could be mixed and matched for different looks. There were pants, skirts, tank tops, long-sleeve tee-tops, wrap sweaters, cummerbunds, scarves, etc. The pieces came in black, neutrals, and different seasonal colors with basic units in solid colors with a few stripes or dotted pieces to mix and match. Multipes and Units were cotton knits that washed well in cold water and required no ironing.

I remember having a tunic top that I wrapped at the waist with a contrasting cummerbund. Worn with pants or the straight skirt, the loose-fitting tunic was similar to Casey's wrapped-sweater look. Everything old is new again :)

Oh man! I had a few of these myself.

Are they back in style?

In Casey's World they are!:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads