2011.06.28 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Jesse say that Casey told him one time about some attempted abuse (or inappropriate touching) by Lee? That's the only thing I can think of. . . .

Even if they could get that out via JG, at this point, I absolutely DO NOT care. If GA gets on the stand and says he molested ICA...DO NOT CARE.

That's where I am right now.

His depostion was pro ICA. He was still carrying a torch for her at the time. He spoke about how nice she was and she changed suddenly but she would NEVER hurt Caylee. He speaks about her work and asperations. He will talk about her being a great mother. He didn't get along with cindy and thought ICA was a victim. He was still under her spell. His testimony helps the defense more than State.

I'm sure the State will turn it around.

I remember JG said that if there was an accident, he believed KC would dissosociate herself from it, but I don't think they can ask him what he believed happened.

before this thread opens up again please go review the terms of service of websleuths. this thread may open in a bit.

If you have read the TOS of webslueths and understand the rules please thank this post. After the bashing and name calling is removed from the trial thread the sidebar may re open. Please understand that the standards here have not changed. Name calling, bashing, baiting, etc is not tolerated. The standards here for posting are what make webslueths what it is... please respect this and post responsibly.

And in addition to what Nurse said..........

It shows disrespect for the moderators and shows your intent to call names or violate the rules when we see <mod snip>. This is a moderator function and only a moderator function.

If we open the sidebar and we continue to have problems the sidebar will close. Expect many TO's for the name calling and bashing today. If Casey takes the stand and you were among those on the list, you won't be here for that testimony.

My apologies for using the moderator designated term as I am not a mod. I was unaware this was unacceptable after seeing it used so often. Thank you for the clarification that it is off limits and unacceptable to use. It won't happen from me again. I'm sorry to have caused or created additional work for the mods knowing how much time and effort you have taken to ensure WS is the wonderful, credible, safe place it is.

They said they had 7 witness left to testify, who do you think they are?
Doctor (Is she a life doctor)
Cindy
George
Lee
Jessie Grund
Vaso Thompson (about the phone calls)
River Cruz

before this thread opens up again please go review the terms of service of websleuths. this thread may open in a bit.

Thanks! Nursebeeme for opening this thread up! I appreciate it because I'm very addicted.:innocent: :)

As a mind cleanser and a tribute to all the peeps who remember Ray Rayner - here is a link to the Irish Rovers singing the Unicorn Song (that was featured on Ray Rayner when Dr Lester Fisher brought animals from the Lincoln Park Zoo on the show)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EPsuOEH1fY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EPsuOEH1fY[/ame]

Thank you for opening up the thread. I missed most of today's testimony and still trying to catch up. I just can't stand the biased reporting by the TH's so thought I'm better off reading here and want to thank you all for your updates.

I've been following this case from the beginning but for some reason have a mental block regarding Joseph Jordan. Who is he?? I understand he plead the 5th. Any thoughts/opinions?

My apologies for using the moderator designated term as I am not a mod. I was unaware this was unacceptable after seeing it used so often. thank you for the clarification that it is off limits and unacceptable to use. It won't happen from me again. I'm sorry to have caused or created additional work for the mods knowing how much time and effort you have taken to ensure WS is the wonderful, credible, safe place it is.

Yes I'll behave too. It's just.. they make me so angry! :maddening:

They said they had 7 witness left to testify, who do you think they are?
Doctor (Is she a life doctor)
Cindy
George
Lee
Jessie Grund
Vaso Thompson (about the phone calls)
River Cruz

They can't put Vasco on the stand, they'd look foolish. Oh, wait.

Clearing up Jesse Grund's resignation from the trial thread. He did resign from OPD, he was not fired and the resignation had nothing to do with ICA. He struggled during training, had several iffy reviews on procedures and patrols which ultimately led him to decide police work was not for him and he resigned. He was a Probationary Officer from December 16, 2007 until June 24, 2008. His resignation letter is here about 1/4 of the way down at page 7016.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0730/20224409.pdf

Thank you for opening up the thread. I missed most of today's testimony and still trying to catch up. I just can't stand the biased reporting by the TH's so thought I'm better off reading here and want to thank you all for your updates.

I've been following this case from the beginning but for some reason have a mental block regarding Joseph Jordan. Who is he?? I understand he plead the 5th. Any thoughts/opinions?

There is a thread about JJ here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98584&highlight=joe+jordan

Lots of info! Hope that helps!

we are continuing on now.... let us not forget websleuths and the high standards we all sign onto when joining here. Let us all be good citizens, good posters, and good self editors. Rough days are ahead with the defense team up but let us continue to do our best to make this the best place ever. we are all good people here for a common cause.

Please everyone behave. I couldn't stand to not have a trial thread or side bar thread.

As a mind cleanser and a tribute to all the peeps who remember Ray Rayner - here is a link to the Irish Rovers singing the Unicorn Song (that was featured on Ray Rayner when Dr Lester Fisher brought animals from the Lincoln Park Zoo on the show)

respectfully snipped!

:great:

Loved RR! Brings back memories!

He was one the leaders of a search group. They had previously searched a part of the woods where Caylee was ultimately found, but not completely. When Caylee's remains were found, he emailed two detectives reporting that the body MUST have been moved since he had searched that exact spot. He then claimed to have been mistaken. But alas, the damage had been done. He plead the 5th in regard to immunity granted by the state for a certain criminal act - we assumed that it had something to do with him recording his meeting with the defense (illegal in Florida).

I thought he was helpful by providing information about where exactly they had searched. He also mentioned something about not being able to look further because everything was under water. I thought that was very important for the jury to hear. Then he went on and plead the 5th. (After some very shady/tricky questioning on the part of CM, I must say. Does someone's word mean NOTHING these days?) I hope the jury doesn't think he has a shady criminal past and can't be trusted or anything like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nycissa