2011.06.28 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's going to hold up well. By the end of his testimony, he will be another Caylee hero. If it wasn't for Kronk, who knows if she would ever be found. I have faith the pros will do all they can to make sure the jury knows that!

I just went back and reread EVERYTHING from Kronk, 911 calls, all the interviews and so on. What stuck out to me was that he had a better view of the skull on the first day. I was in the distance in water, 2 days later when LE came, it was less visible, so he wasn't too sure anymore especially after the LE man made fun of him and pissed Kronk off.

So, he eventually just let it go, thinking maybe it was some sort of gag thing or halloween prop.

He was also assigned to the Suburban area in November, he never looked again or stopped at all, he just sort of forgot about it.

When he went to urinate in Dec. he walked in and there it was. What made it believable to me was he couldn't say 100% if that was where he saw it the first time. He thought it must be because what are the odds of seeing TWO skull looking shapes, but he said now that the water was gone and he hadn't been back in so many months all the vegetation looked different from summer to winter.

So to me he didn't go looking for it since he didn't even think at first that he was in the same spot as he was back in August. He's a rough type of character but I think he honestly thought he saw something and tried to do the right thing. He thought back in August that it would be a good place to hide a body because he knew the A's lived close that's why he reported it.

He was interviewed by Yuri and a few other LE and if he was lying I'm sure they would have picked up on it. AFAIK, he was just a good samaritan. I hope the DT isn't too mean to him.

Good Morning All!:seeya:
I used to LOVE NG until I started reading up on the truths of this case at WS and now I am amazed and befuddled as to how the THs can get away with spewing such nonsense!
Thank God for WS making an honest woman of me! :rocker:

Who is "WS."

Good morning, all.

My thoughts about yesterday....if the DT was trying to prove that DC/JH searched the exact spot and no body was there in NOvember.....Is that what they were trying to prove?? Because I am totally confused.....my only thought as a juror would be WHO GAVE THEM THE INFORMATION TO SEARCH THAT SPOT, IF NOT CASEY??? and I ain't buying a psychic.

They want you to think George dumped the body. And that somehow Roy found the body and although he had called previously when he thought he had found the body, this time according to the defense he decided to take it home with him.

It was really hard to watch DC's testimony. I don't think Mr. George did a very good job. He didn't speak up for the witness to hear, DC kept misunderstanding, Mr. George at one point got confused. It all seemed very disorganized.

I hope Casey takes the stand. When they ask her how many felony charges she has and says 6. Remember the officer said he handcuffed her because of Cindy saying she wanted to press charges for stealing. Well I think the jury will think it was the mom that pressed charges against her. To me that wont look good for there case. I would think man this is a really bad person if your own mother presses charges against you.
Just my own opinion.......

The abandoned house people! The abandoned house! Anyone have any theories as to whether JB will try to say Kronk hid the body there?

I am feeling really sorry for Kronk today too. I hope that the state reminds the jury that this is the man who found Caylee and as a result he has received nothing but negative attacks. I think the jury will come away feeling sorry for the man that found Caylee's remains, because of all he has had to go through since then.

I would also like the jury to know that none of the Anthony's ever thanked Mr. Kronk for finding Caylee. I understand that the attorney's can only bring in certain things, to the jury, but this is something I would like for them to know.

But I am confused,,why all of a sudden did they bring AF in and is CM out???

From what I understand, the only reason we saw AF yesterday is because of the motion she filed.

I don't believe she is supposed to be there today but will be back to argue the motion tomorrow or the next day. It had not been scheduled yesterday by the time they left court. JP said at the end of the day for the DT to notice the SA when they wanted to argue the motion, if they planned to argue it. Sounded to me like they have the option to choose not to argue it if they just want to let the document stand on its own with the state responding with their filing a response and the judge then making a ruling. I can't see the DT not arguing their motion but what do I know. I can't see the DT doing a lot of what they have done so far.

Now - why she handled some witness testifying is still a mystery to me.

The abandoned house people! The abandoned house! Anyone have any theories as to whether JB will try to say Kronk hid the body there?

Who knows!!!! With this dt it could be anything. However, they had the abandoned house on the video... I don't think they will say its there. But you never know.

Also WS is WebSleuths :)

Okay, thanks a bunch. Now I understand. One last thing. I do short commentaries (400) worlds for Yahoo on this occasionally. Am I permitted to post links here?

I'm not sure. You may want to ask a mod. The mods' names are bolded. They can be found at the bottom of the Caylee Forum page on the right:

Wise Old Owl, Tricia, JBean, ynotdivein, BondJamesBond, panthera, 'Beach, Harmony2, SoSueMe, Kentjbkent, nursebeeme, grandmaj, Salem

Heck with JB you can never guess. He might tell us the Dingo got the baby!! Would make as much sense as some of what he says. jmo

I hope Casey takes the stand. When they ask her how many felony charges she has and says 6. Remember the officer said he handcuffed her because of Cindy saying she wanted to press charges for stealing. Well I think the jury will think it was the mom that pressed charges against her. To me that wont look good for there case. I would think man this is a really bad person if your own mother presses charges against you.
Just my own opinion.......

Nah, she will say none. :giggle:

If that were the case and the body decomposed inside that house, that stench would still be there today.

Good morning all.....Blessings sent out to all, esp Roy this morning....gonna be a great day for little Caylee.....Sing Baby, Sing!!

Good morning all. :seeya: I was so cranky yesterday morning after the delay from Saturday and yesterday morning and waiting for the bombshell about why. Then having to suffer through more forensics with Dr. Furton because Baez's main focus seems only to prove Dr. Vass wrong. This trial is taking it's toll on me. But I got a fairly good night's sleep and am better today - I think. :) No matter, I'm here for Caylee.

I'm really hoping ICA will take the stand. And I think she's just that... how shall I say?... arrogant and/or delusional to insist on it.

Just watched an interview with Susan Constintine (jury consultant and body language expert) who has been in the Anthony gallery watching the jurors. She said she thinks there are 7 who are Pro-prosecution, juror #4 appears to be Pro-Defense, and unfortunately the ones who are taking such excellent notes are the alternates.

This is a bit disconcerting. But I think the other jurors will be able to bring juror #4 to her senses once they're able to deliberate. Also, it was my understanding that the jurors won't know which will be alternates until the case is handed to them - or even later. Did I get that wrong?

:waitasec: IANAL?

I am not a lawyer?

Hello all. I see I'm not the only one who fell asleep during testimony yesterday. Hope today is more exciting. Getting tired of seeing the same people up there and hearing the same things over and over again. Tell me something I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member