2011.06.28 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I see your point, but would they be making the connection? We've had some big storms here too, but I don't know if I could tell you the exact dates 3 years later. Especially if they weren't directly impacted or had any damage of their own - personally.

I want the State to tie up those loose ends, because if not, the DT is counting on the doubt that those varying testimonies puts into jurors minds.

Tropical Storm Fay was a historic storm. It made landfall on Florida a total of four times. Zig zagging back and fourth. It dumped record amounts of rain... especially in Central Florida. It was like nothing we had ever seen before.

I still remember the exact date Hurricane Charley hit. I even remember it was on Friday the 13th. I know that Tropical Storm Bonnie hit the Northern part of Florida the day before Hurricane Charley and that a tornado spawned from Bonnie hit the Omni Hotel in Atlanta, Georgia because it had been CNN's headquarters at the time. I know that Hurricane's Frances, Ivan, and Jeanne followed Tropical Storm Bonnie and Hurricane Charley.

Prior to 2004, when one tropical storm and four hurricanes hit Florida, many Floridians didn't pay attention that much to the comings and goings of the storms... once we had that record year.. everything changed. The next year, 2005... Florida was again hit by Hurricane Wilma... and I believe this was the year of Katrina. Katrina woke everyone up (still makes me mad thinking about it).

People remember Fay because it was a record breaking storm... with the rainfall and the fact that it hit Florida a total of four times. Anyone who lived in Florida in 2008... remembers Fay. At least most people.

I don't believe GA. I believe he lied about the affair. "Comfort" and "console" are code words for sex. Especially for sex addicts who don't see it as an affair or a relationship it's purely physical for them.
He hesitated, hemmed and hawed. He may never said to RC verbatim "It was an accident that snowballed out of control." He might have said "it spiraled out of control" and therefore feels he isn't really lying.
GA likes to see himself as a hero who "consoled" a dying woman, when he was going over there for sex. I believe GA has a gambling problem, is a pathological liar and is a sex addict. The family is dysfunctional and the lies have lead to this fiasco.
It's possible GA hid CA's dead body because he feared ICA had dirt on him to blackmail him. Possibly molestation, child abuse on her or Caylee. Something is not right.

Sooooo, GA hid Caylee's body for ICA because she had dirt on him and after all, this was just an accident per RC.

Then they both proceed to keep quiet about it FOR THREE YEARS while ICA sits munching Cheetos from the jail commissary because of an "accident". Because ICA, being the selfless individual that she is, would rather face the death penalty than tell LE that Caylee drowned and/or that her dad had sexually abused her.

Is that what you're saying?

Fl. save your money on this trial and just build more cells. I have never seen such a huge web. I watched this trial in hopes of TRUTH and JUSTICE for Caylee. Guess I won't see the truth. Why are so many people covering their a?

I've noticed some friction between the guard and ICA several times today. ICA seems to be irritated with the guards proximity and authority

Originally Posted by TiaM
LOL

And while breaking for lunch, ICA purposely stood there and WOULD NOT LEAVE when the guard motioned. ICA turned around and gave her the stink eye 2-3 times, smoothed her clothing, stared straight ahead, and then FINALLY moved away from the table. I bet the guard had to LOUDLY tell her to move it!

LOL
(Quote}

Sorry-don't know how to do mutiple Quotes
I posted this below before, but yes, I believe ICA is starting
to give the Court Officers a hard time, she used to try and smile and make friends with them before, didn't she?

{Did anyone else see after court recessed for the day yesterday,
this same officer was trying to take ICA back and ICA was ignoring her?
CNN live stayed on for awhile.
JB and AF were talking over ICA, totally ignoring her,
ICA was facing front of Table looking down.
ICA knew this officer was trying to get her to leave,
so she turned away from her and tried to act like she was involved in conversation with her Attys.
It was obvious they were still engaged in deep convol and ignoring her.
This officer was obviously annoyed
and sort of threw her hands up in the air.
Then stream went blank .
So I believe this is why she is in position she is today. JMMO }

Then asked...

CM: Was anything else significant?

RK: No.

That is pure bull. He thought he had found Caylee and even told his buddies he saw a skull. Then later called OCSO about it.

And the snake was the big deal? No. Homey don't play that.
Again.

It doesn't matter a whit if Mason doesn't let the jury know that Kronk is being contradictory. What homey doesn't play and what the jury gets to hear are two different things.

Mason wasn't prepared this morning. Maybe he will be after lunch, I don't know.

why did baez ask cindy about dc searching and video taping the area when he knew that his next witnesses, lee and yuri, would contradict her? what am i missing?

Throw the A's under the bus....maybe JB is showing them to be liars in order to prove one or both of them were in on it and covering up. Hence, LA.

Further I didn't understand why the DT chose to try to impeach GA that way by proving him a liar because and affair isn't a crime. (at least I don't think it is in the state of FL?)

Incest = crime (I really don't think DT is going to approach that anymore though)

Not reporting a death and moving that body= crime.

What in the world is DT thinking?

Now don't get me wrong, I do think KC is solely responsible for murder 1. But, this defense hasn't been able to raise anything resembling reasonable doubt about any of it.

Yes the state has a strong case but watching this trial is like watching a match between NFL team and a flag football peewee team. This isn't a game, I'm not saying that, a woman's life is at stake here. At least defend her. Lordy. JMHO

Once again I am confuzzled by the Anthony's testimony. Why couldn't George just answer yes or no to the questions? That bothered me. Why did it appear that CA was lying yet again and that Lee's testimony incriminated his mother? I'm starting to think that CA left Lee out of things because he wasn't willing to play by her rules. Weirder yet, the three testimonies seemed somewhat scripted. I'm so confused by this family!

I think that when someone is accused of such horrible things... they feel the need to explain themselves. It's a natural instict to defend yourself.

I'm just not seeing how RK comes across in a sympathetic manner when he says August11th was the day he saw the rattlesnake...as though possibly seeing Caylee's skull was secondary...

Geez, from the comments it appears no witness can win here regardless of how they testify. Just want to add, that neither GA nor RK asked for any of this. The DT, in their opening statement, --on national television--to be seared in the collective memories of millions of people--accused these two men of horrible, vile things. I know it, and anyone with half a brain knows that none of what was said was true. How would you then react when questioned by the DT member who vilified you publicly? If it were me, they would have to shackle me to ensure I didn't jump off the stand and ***** slap the DT member who was questioning me.

My sentiments exactly. Many said GA appeared angry and defensive. How could he not be given what was said in JB's OS and what he was being asked about this morning?

Sooooo, GA hid Caylee's body for ICA because she had dirt on him and after all, this was just an accident per RC.

Then they both proceed to keep quiet about it FOR THREE YEARS while ICA sits munching Cheetos from the jail commissary because of an "accident". Because ICA, being the selfless individual that she is, would rather face the death penalty than tell LE that Caylee drowned and/or that her dad had sexually abused her.

Is that what you're saying?

I do think GA is lying about the affair. That being said, I agree...why in the world would ICA sit in jail for 3 years if it really were an accident? :waitasec:

I'm taking the kids to a resort tomorrow just for a couple days and I have no idea what I am going to do! I am bringing my laptop, but I can't sit around all day and watch. It's going to kill me if ICA gets on the stand Wednesday or Thursday. If they could put off putting her on stand until Friday I'd really appreciate it.

Good grief Sleuth5 are we on the same page of music or what? I just read your response to my post after I posted my further thoughts.

The defense strategy is a complete mess. I didn't think she would get the DP, but because of the defense I think it is becoming a possibility.

Geez, from the comments it appears no witness can win here regardless of how they testify. Just want to add, that neither GA nor RK asked for any of this. The DT, in their opening statement, --on national television--to be seared in the collective memories of millions of people--accused these two men of horrible, vile things. I know it, and anyone with half a brain knows that none of what was said was true. How would you then react when questioned by the DT member who vilified you publicly? If it were me, they would have to shackle me to ensure I didn't jump off the stand and ***** slap the DT member who was questioning me.

:goodpost:

Am I the only one who thinks GA was telling the complete truth today. It seemed completely plausible to me and of course I think the only reason he maybe appeared frustrated is he's being questioned by a guy that is telling him had Caylees body while following it with a question. He declares him a child molester of Casey....and I truely believe Baez wants to imply or create speculation he actually murdered Caylee. I think that's part of the DT's smoke and mirrors. He's a molester, he was the one that found Caylee in the pool, he hid the body and framed ICA, why didn't he call 911? Speculate that he was molesting Caylee, she was getting to the age to "expose" it and "maybe" he drowned her in the pool. I think he came off more of having reasonable friction with JB, but I completely believe his explaination and believe it to be true.

I think this RC chick used him and his kindness to fraud this obviously to make a profit, once again, on the tragedy of poor Caylee. I'm tired of this non stop TH's on TV right now proclaiming him a liar.

Well I don't know about you guys but today I've let out a huge sigh of relief as there has been no bombshell from the DT that I was concerned about!

If that's the best the defense have then they must know they've blown it

kudos to George for throwing in the points of Rivers past shady background too as that was worrying me if she ever gets to the stand

The defense way of going about it is to dirty everyones name apart from the monsters!

That girl is evil and vile.....oooo an anagram ...'live' is another one so lets hope its life without parole with Caylees name tatooed on her forehead!

ITA, If I was GA or RK being accused of all this, I wouldn't want to just answer yes or no either, I'd want to shout out the story or whatever was the truth. GA looked like he just desperately wanted to explain. Not sure I believe he didn't have the affair, because I think he's a horndog, but I still dont think he helped cover up for Casey. I really don't

George does not want to come across as a credible witness. He wants to come across as a liar. This is part of the plan, IMO.

I am also beginning to believe that the current DT plan is to get the Anthonys to lie as much as possible, and to lie very badly (heck, they could even throw in a few truths occasionally). I think the DT believes (hopes?) that this will create "reasonable doubt."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV