2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good lord RK went out of his way to get the authorities to investigate. This is NOT helping the DT.

KB just tweeted that JG has been called to the courthouse.

I am down the road from the Caylee's on Good Homes Rd. in the swamp. Gee I wonder why they didn't find anything.

I think CM's harshness in questioning is downright confusing Kronk

Fl has rattlesnakes? I was not aware of that. I mean, water moccasins I figured but not rattlesnakes. Guess I learn something everyday...

I used to live in Clearwater and we had them in our yard. And here in NC we have Copperheads. I hate snakes.

Fl has rattlesnakes? I was not aware of that. I mean, water moccasins I figured but not rattlesnakes. Guess I learn something everyday...

Yes. We have Eastern Diamondback rattlesnakes that can reach over 6 ft in length. We also have many water moccasins. Rattlesnakes warn you (most of the time) before they strike; moccasins do not.

CM: What did you do after you made the call, sir?

RK: N.O.T.H.I.N.G. SIR!

Although 50 species of snakes are found in Florida, only the 6 listed here are venomous and a danger to humans. The remaining 44 species (and its subspecies) are harmless and should be protected for the beneficial role they play in natural ecosytems, eating insects, rodents, rabbits, and other small prey. If you are interested in all of our snakes, then you should visit our Online Guide to the Fla. Snakes.

RK sounds a little defenisve and rightly so. He is basically being attacked by the defense team for being a hero in this situation. He is probably tired of being the bad guy when he did nothing but good.

LE's failure to followup after these calls are not Kronk's fault.

All these tapes prove is that Kronk was very concerned by what he saw, so he called more than once.

RK knew where the A's house was at the end of the day, but not at the begining of the day.

Holding his own very well with CM.

Would Roy really take the body home without knowing whether or not the police were keeping track of him or something like that, after he called them? Defense makes no sense.

You'd think his roomate would notice the smell. :crazy:

CM makes no headway here either so he just goes with the baffle ‘em with bs

I just don't see him making those calls if he was holding or responsible for hiding the body. This theory of the DT is bordering on ridiculous.

Bordering? The DT theory fell off that ledge on day one...:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member