2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find this mess about the events surrounding the discovery of the body a distraction only. If JB can't establish any relationship between RK and the family it's not going to matter to me because Caylee was with her family when she died and she should never have been in the swamp for Roy Kronk to find in the first place.

Misdirection, donjeta, misdirection. Look here at what this man did! Don't look over here at the evil thing that killed her daughter, look at this man instead!

There has been up and downs for both sides since this trial began. But I really believe that TODAY - to the end of this trial that it is a downward spiral for the defense. Justice WILL prevail for Caylee!

I don't see how Kronk and Dean could have been worse for the defense than they were. Dean's idea that Caylee was there based on Casey's comments. Dean completely corroborating Kronk. Kronk totally credible. What can the jury possibly be thinking? Kronk is morally bankrupt? Kronk hid the body? Are you kidding me?

If what Dean says is true, and if he'd kept his head and forgot the damned snake and went to see the skull ... the reward would be rightfully ... shared ?

Hmmmm...

EXACTLY what I was thinking. They all knew there was a reward, this guy says, I bet she's here, Kronk thinks he sees something, why WOULD he bring it up again? He didn't want to share the money! Not illegal though...

Baez NEVER misses a chance to go to the podium. I blame the State of Florida for granting this guy a license.

It's gonna kill him that the State gets the last word in Closing Arguments.

I wonder if Mason has told him yet?

Or is he gonna let Baez get something all written up, rise dramatically to his feet, and have HHJP shoot him down?

:loser: :floorlaugh: :loser: :floorlaugh: :loser: :floorlaugh:

RK said he saw the skull from 30 feet away on the 11th. How?

I asked this earlier after someone commented that the vegetation was so thick you couldn't see for 2 feet (re: DC not finding the body).

No one knew how far away RK was, now we do...further than 2 feet.

Do we know how many of the Defense witnesses have bolstered the State's case? I'm starting to think the Defense is under a cloak of disguise and working for the State...Seriously!

To mute or not to mute?

Oh, why mute when it's so dadgum entertaining???? I've been sitting here laughing my head off at Mason and Baez. Linda wiped the floor with both of them!!

I'm loving it!

All of this looked good on paper to ICA and the defense team. In "Casey's world" she is always right and always wins...these witnesses were supposed to be under her spell apparently and they were all supposed to fall on the sword for her...like her defense team seems to be doing... :tsktsk:

What is great is we do not live in "Casey's world." And, soon I hope to see that ICA is shown that to be FACT. :yes:

:cow:

Baez knew that last question about George was going to be a smack down. Why on earth does he do that???

One thing I've learned in this trial is the defense has WAY more leeway that the state. If the state were to question like Baez there would be a mistrial. Let's see if anything is ever done to Baez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay