2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ah ah ah - me thinks CM might be concerned about "what door" he opened

Awe HHJP is in a good mood again, i liked him semi singing things yesterday, like 'cross exammmminaaaation'.

Back from break with a sidebar..

CM "may we approach?"

JP "feel free" (with amused grin)

Bill S talking about new Gentiva IT witness

Use immunity. Not full. It makes it appear the SA is holding it over his head. I dont blame Cheney for asking about it.

It does point towards someone not being able to feely state facts on the stand because he can still be charged and it would affect how that person answers his questions. Now it wouldnt matter except he stated already the body was not at that location when he searched in an email before the charges were made a threat ,after he was mistaken. I.E now the SA has made sure he will not speak on the truth of this.

^^^ this. Exactly what I thought too. Thanks SM :)

Don Platt from Gentiva will testify. (From WFTV just now).

24fh355.jpg

Did she do this in front of the jury?

Hubby just became a victim of casey. I made him come home to deal with alarm people! haha! another one bites the dust.

Bill S. is talking about the Gentiva IT workers. I'll bet CA is regretting thinking she can pull one over on this SA's office.

For me, the creepiest part of the "violent outburst" video is afterwards, when ICA touches her neck and collar....self-soothing and putting herself back together....

Yes ... like "nothing's wrong" ... then, when JB turns away again, she tries to chat it up with Mason ...

The COURT IS WATCHING ICA TODAY because of her "RAGE" and "VIOLENT BEHAVIOR" from Firday ... no doubt about it ... AND THEY SHOULD KEEP AN EYE ON HER !

I just WISH WISH WISH she sould would do this in front of the Jury !!

:waitasec: But ICA "chose" her attorneys ...

I still say that court reporter is the hardest working person there! Running back and forth to sidebars, typing a mile a minute. Great job!:great:

I actually think CM has a point (although sneaky, sure). If the witness is giving different testimony from when he was interviewed, this immunity issue could go to bias.

Of course, law is NOT my strongsuit, so...grain of salt and all that.

Do you know the background of why he needed immunity? Why he felt he needed to tape what the DT was trying to get him to do?
Not snark, just curious....

Crazy question and I know the board is flying.. is there a way to keep up without having to jump from page to page..Thank those who are watching and posting.. I can't watch w/o screaming at the t.v. Scares my kids to death... so I am playing nice..

Pebbles,
It has helped me so much to change my settings....from default amount of posts on each page to 100 posts on each page.
Not so much clicking to a new page with 100 posts all on one page.
But still a lot of clicking the refresh arrow at the top of the screen, near my search bar.
I would click the F5 key to refresh but it came off during jury selection. :)

LA's in the house. He's never been except when he or Mallory testified. Are they going to call him again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver