2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kronk doesn't seem 100% truthful. It's like he is afraid of getting in trouble. He said he didn't call 911 on Aug 12, but he did call them on Aug 12. I just don't get it. He is being evasive and I just don't find him believeable. I do believe him, and I don't think he did anything wrong. However, I think a juror who hasn't followed the case as closely as I have may find him a little suspicious. I was just hoping he would come across as forthcoming and confident, and like he had nothing to hide....I am probably not making any sense. I am typing this as I listen to the testimony. He just seems almost scared to me. He is probably just afraid at all the accusations that DT has been throwing around.

YES ,HE SHOULD BE SCARED!

The DT has done some underhanded things trying to implicate him in the murder.Now they are saying he moved the body .ALL BS,BUT HE SHOULD BE WARY OF THEM .ANYONE WOULD BE AFTER WHAT THEY PUT HIM THROUGH FOR OVER 2 YEARS >

It's just ridiculous to believe that someone would take the remains of a child with them. I mean, he could've gotten caught. Someone might've seen him with something suspicious, etc, etc. It just wouldn't be worth the trouble.

Did you call the non-emergency line?
Yes.
Did you say you were on the Anthony route?
I didn't know I was on the A route.
Did you tell the operator that you saw a gray bag down in there?
Yes sir.
You wrote I don't know what it is, whether it is Caylee or something like that. Do you remember that?
Yes sir.
Did you describe the are off Suburban?
Yes.
And there was a gray bag down there and further on I saw something that was white? And did you speak the truth?
Yes. I was never closer than 30 ft. I described as best as I could what was near the bag.
But you told them you thought you saw a skull?
Yes sir, I did tell them that.
On the following day you called again on August 12?
Yes.
You told them I went, I had to take a you-know, and I went behind one of the trees was a gray bag and it looked rather suspicious.
Yes,
And you said a fallen tree was there, it looked like someone tried to cut on it. There was a white board across the tree?

Objection overruled.

Did you say there was a white board against the tree? Did you telling them there was something round and white beneath it?
I don't remember.

On Aug 10 2008 did you draw a map for LE as to where you had been?
Yes sir.
And did you draw in the privacy fence on Suburban and HopeSpring?
I don't remember sir.

CM shows document to Kronk.

What date does the defense allege RK first put the body there?

They haven't narrowed that down quite yet. But it was probably in the early morning hours. Or the morning. Or early afternoon. Actually, it was in the early morning hours.

Let's all send positive thoughts to RK to keep on track, tell the truth, and not get rattled by CM.

Just asked my husband about what he thinks of Kronk's testimony. My husband has not heard Kronk speak before.

This is what he said:
Very attentive to the questions, does not hesitate to answer, has not asked to have anything repeated. Answers very honestly.

Corrects Mason when he tries to sway him in another direction.

Roy Kronk, devious person or just a guy who's story embodies old cliche of "no good deed goes unpunished"?
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 4:46 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member