2011.06.29 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-One)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thought crossed my mind that perhaps JB won't put River Cruz/Crystal Holloway on the stand, and instead his lone witness tomorrow is Casey.

That's what I'm thinking. They like to throw the SA's off guard,also . Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

It has been an emotionally wrenching day for a lot of people here. Anyone whom has lost someone they love has relived that loss and their grieving today. I needed some comic relief and I thought I'd share it with you. This is Richard Hornsby's twitter feed - he's a Websleuther, ethical defense attorney, and absolutely hilarious!

http://twitter.com/#!/RichardHornsby

OMG! RH needs to take his show on the road! LOL

Thank you for the comic relief!!

Gosh, that's remarkable. He even has the dark areas under the eyes that the other Anthony's don't seem to have, but Caylee did...

But she also looks just like Cindy and the guy looks a lot like Lee.

I agree, Leila. I personally don't see what River can do for them. Her credibility is terrible. They might as well shove all their chips in and put KC on. Then again, perhaps not, because the State will crucify her, especially with her prior convictions!

If the DT has any sense-LOL-they would sent RH packing

170-pound golden retriever?

Mother of G-d! What were you FEEDING him???
:floorlaugh:

Thats exactly what I was thinking!! My golden is about 70 lbs and she needs to lose some. See her nose shot above! :great:

LP is on HLN claiming he did all the research about RK son and gave all the notes to JB

I feel like I should log out and go to bed, but then I get on reading something and feel I want to comment, and it goes on and on.

Ugh, lol.
I feel your pain, honey....my fam is so over my obsession.

Gosh, that's remarkable. He even has the dark areas under the eyes that the other Anthony's don't seem to have, but Caylee did...
they showed his mom's picture as a child on tv...and she had the same big brown eyes like caylee

Okay all, going to :eek:fftobed:

I missed one freakin' morning, then BOMBshell...Gonna be here BRIGHT and early (I'm on PST) at 5:30 a.m.

Keep the faith...She truly was a princess...

Attachments

• Princess.bmp
    39.2 KB · Views: 8
170-pound golden retriever?

Mother of G-d! What were you FEEDING him???

He was the biggest puppy the breeders had seen. lol I had him for 16 years
till he died in my arms... waaaaaa!

He ate reg food.. he was just huge lol hercules was a great name for him

IMO JPC is Caylee's bio dad. He lived with RM and AH and since KC was habitually overlapping partners, while dating RM, IMO had a one night stand with JPC, even though he allegedly told AH he couldn't stand KC.

Why do you tnink JPC is Caylee's bio dad?

Well, a sister who has a lot of feeling for her brother, might develop feelings for a romantic substitute who looks like him, so guess the resemblance makes some sense....

Well, I'm a He that won't be doing any research by asking my sisters about this. Just too creepy.

Just to note,none of my brother in laws look anything like me.

I also thought her voice sounded different....maybe because we haven't really heard her speak since the jailhouse tapes. I'm glad I'm not the only one to notice that! Actually the sound of her voice when I saw that snippet on NG kinda freaked me out a little. Not really sure why either...it just did.

I think, rachelle, I can explain why ICA's voice sounded so differently when she spoke in court today. She was telling the truth.
jmo

bobkealing bob kealing
Today was as close as I've heard to one of the Anthony's saying, I think she did it. #GeorgeAnthony #CaseyAnthony
8 minutes ago

The thought crossed my mind that perhaps JB won't put River Cruz/Crystal Holloway on the stand, and instead his lone witness tomorrow is Casey.

I really hope not. I hate recording and trying to catch up but I HAVE to go to the commissary tomorrow for food or my family will not be happy with me! Although, spousal unit is just as addicted as I am!

Wondering if anyone noticed something I noticed while watching the first part of my DVR coverage of the trial today: I believe it was around the time of GA's 1+1=2 testimony when they showed KC, I could have sworn I saw her mouth "I hate him". I even rewinded (rewound?) it a few times to be sure and I'm around 98% sure that is what she says. Also, a little while after that (couple of mins, same testimony) I also could have sworn I saw her mouth something like "blah blah blah I'm gonna lose my mind" or "blah blah blah I'm gonna lose it". Oh and the blah blahs are just cause I know she says something shortly before that I just couldn't make it out, not that I thought she actually said blah blah blah! I may have to go back and watch it again to clarify what it is I actually think she says.

bobkealing bob kealing
Today was as close as I've heard to one of the Anthony's saying, I think she did it. #GeorgeAnthony #CaseyAnthony
8 minutes ago

After listening to GA's testimony, I definitely agree. Finally!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth