2011.06.29 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-One)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This said he died in October 2007 but according to Caylee's birthday Casey would have gotten pregnant about the first week of november? or the last week of October no way he would have known he was having a baby girl ?

Caylee was born in 2005...

Please tell me that really happened!

This said he died in October 2007 but according to Caylee's birthday Casey would have gotten pregnant about the first week of november? or the last week of October no way he would have known he was having a baby girl ?

Caylee was born in 2005

(not sure how I got the first quote in there...didn't mean to)

Just wanted to say before the ---- hits the fan tomorrow---residents of Orlando--you have 3 of the best prosecutors I have ever seen. They're like a WWF tag team. Organized, succinct---they have represented Caylee well.......So congrads on them---The Velvet Hammer is pretty great too!!!!!
They have brought Law and Order to a new level!!!!

just bumping and saying Quoted For Truth

Just wanted to say before the ---- hits the fan tomorrow---residents of Orlando--you have 3 of the best prosecutors I have ever seen. They're like a WWF tag team. Organized, succinct---they have represented Caylee well.......So congrads on them---The Velvet Hammer is pretty great too!!!!!
They have brought Law and Order to a new level!!!!

I totally agree. I have been really impressed with LDB. She is one classy lady.

If it was the guy on the right in this photo it was Mark Eiglarsh. I missed it though. :(

http://yfrog.com/kk1nvaaj

NO, I know who Eiglarsh is, and it was not him...
I tried to find a transcript but itlooks like the transcripts run a day behind.
Do they repeat Dr Drew show later tonight?
It is right before the end. The guy is dark haired, sounded like an Atty to me....

Maybe he and Mark Eiglarsh could hit the road together

I too have enjoyed their input throughout this entire thing. Professional and spot on every time it seems and then extremely humorous just when you need it. RH during the day and ME at the end of the evening. They could have a great show, really.

It is right before the end. The guy is dark haired, sounded like an Atty to me....

M. Nejames?

IF you go further into the scene to where all the lawyers meet for a side bar. It might be my imagination but I swear CM sort of patted her on the back which I felt was nice, but Baez laughed at her? Did I see that wrong?

http://www.wftv.com/video/28401220/index.html

right around 14:19 I think.
Oh wow...dunno what's really going on there, but it does look like Mason is sort of patting/concerned, and Baez talks to her and laughs - ribbing her.

HHJP has a kindly smile, as if he understand her empathy.

Could be something else, but the above is how it appears to me.

My opinions...

Caylee was born 8-9-2005, so she would've been just over 2 years old when he died.... Not saying that I believe he is the father, as weird as this case is, it wouldn't surprise me... But I think people are confusing the year of her BIRTH with the year of her death... HTH :seeya:

I know who ME is,this was a different guy

Sorry, I misread. I thought y'all didn't know if it was Eiglarsh or not. Shutting up now. :X

Aren't you talking about Mark NeJames? I think so - he was on at the end. I actually watched the show because Dr. Drew is away this week...

Are you sure? I just caught the conversation not what led up to it, but I guess I assumed he was an Atty - I thought the Juror off the street guy was the same black guy every night... this guy seemed very assured, he sounded like he knew what he was talking about, not just giving an opinion of how the day went....?

The Juror off the street guy was the last guest on the show.

No, not one of the regulars or I would know his name!
Was I the only one watching tonight? :banghead:

No, I was watching also... it WAS the Dr Drew mock juror, can't remember what his name was, but have seen him on there, giving updates before... Tonight he had on a dark suit jacket & a tie that had some red/orange in it :seeya:

IF you go further into the scene to where all the lawyers meet for a side bar. It might be my imagination but I swear CM sort of patted her on the back which I felt was nice, but Baez laughed at her? Did I see that wrong?

http://www.wftv.com/video/28401220/index.html

right around 14:19 I think.

yes, I have noticed several times that CM has been very gentlemanly to LDB. I suspect they have faced each other in a courtroom before and I think he respects her. CM is old enough to be more formal and respectful of women. JB maybe not so much...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fangirl88