2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
#JudgePerry certified grief expert. Gave #caseyanthony a break. Best for expert to take gum out of mouth when testifying.

MarkNeJameMark NeJame

#JudgePerry certified grief expert. Gave #caseyanthony a break. Best for expert to take gum out of mouth when testifying. OSCaseyAnthony

This is mitigation stuff here; she's never even spent 15 minutes with KC.

The defendant did not "lose" her child she either let her drown in the family pool and then dumped her to be devoured by animals, reptiles and insects after keeping her dead body under a trash bag for days or she murdered her child...this hypotheses is utter BS and not relative to this case.

We have a Grief Witness on the stand testifying for a defendent who has never experienced it...WTH?

But I thought the DT claimed that ICA behaved the way she did because she was molested by her father. Now it seems they want to claim it's "normal" grieving???? This constant veering from their original storyline is very telling IMO.

Great point--thanks is just not enough

~So Much Agreed!...This lady with a long career Absolutely Does Not represent the hundreds of fine nurses that I have spent a lifetime working with!
BS said that JP would rather err on the side of caution.

There's no way she will convince the jury that it was 'normal' that Casey did not report Caylee missing and went out partying after "her child drowned." She has no credibility at all. Bring it on.

I'd like to get some counseling for all the grief and trauma Jose Baez has caused me.

I wonder if she will be in trouble for talking and/or listening to testimony she wasn't supposed to.

I dunno but so far she is my favorite train wreck.

Mack Truck ,meet Train!:floorlaugh:

This will be like watching someone try to put a leash on a dinosaur, good luck JB:floorlaugh:

Why don't they ask this lady "hypothetically" how a grandfather would react after his granddaughter goes missing and his own daughter murdered her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech