2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the very thought of herself actually greiving makes Casey hysterical.

I think the one or minute or so talking about why Casey... err the hypothetical is good and relevent, whether it be bs or not, and now we are lost again. 45 minutes to get to that?

Wait. wait. She said she doesn't charge individuals didn't she. THAT'S why the DT got here. They don't have to pay her. Sorry, I'm slow. Too bad they couldn't prep her.

This type of behavior lasts at least 31 days, we've already seen that. :rolleyes:

Who does this woman think she's kidding? She's acting like Caylee wasn't murdered by the defendant. Why not talk about how a killer mother would react??? Hypothetically speaking, of course.

:banghead:

This is completely offensive to me!! I just want to scream! I AM the person this woman is describing! I did lose a child when I was 17 y/o! .. I had NO support from my family during those times and YES I struggle with issues from my past related to that to this day..but NOTHING like this woman is describing..almost the complete OPPOSITE..talk to me lady..you want to know what it's really like? TALK to ME!

I think the ONLY reason that HHJP allowed this in...is because the defense team is cooked and it was his version of a nice parting gift.

I am again in total disbelief that Casey has now worked up some tears, yet sat stone faced as her father broke down. I'm now speechless---for now

It fits her pattern. This person is talking about HER. Of course she's emotional. It happens every time.

I get what she's saying, and there's some truth to it... we see it in our Marines a lot after deployment, especially if they lose a unit member, but I don't know how to explain it... it just looks different... they deny and engage in risky behavior, yes, but they tend to cycle... up, then down.

Well I found one thing this witness has said which is surely true - Casey's world has definitely gotten smaller.

Unless ICA does some grief counseling, she could be killing for years to come. I see.

You guys are totally insensitive. It's totally hard growing up as a mainstream-attractive female WASP with a middle-class upbringing.

The witness is a lot more lucid now in her responses. She's just one of those eccentrics. Imagine a semester-long class with her!

Why is Casey crying now??? All the gruesome things she has had to listen to and nothing but listening to this lady talk and she's balling????
This whole thing is just crazy!

I can't help it...its my coping mechanism, quoting Richard Hornsby...Its out of my control!

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Risk Taking? So is that how you explain #CaseyAnthony hiring Jose Baez to represent her in a death penalty case?

I honestly believe that the jury will be offended by this testimony. They are giving EXCUSES for her being a murderer. Isn't there a counselor on the jury? I wonder how she is taking this testimony...

Ok the kids I know who have been involved in things like Drunk Driving by a friend then start anti-drunk driving campaigns etc.

And my daughter who never follows this case but has heard snippets from me just said "if the baby drowned in the pool....why are they worried about justifying her actions after the fact if there was no actual event"

If mad and sad are so close how come we see so few people who look like they have such a great time when their children die?

Cause apparently those few people who are having a great time have their sad line next to their happy line, not next to their mad line. . . maybe :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper