2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB didn't seemed to have a problem with "rambling' when it was in his favor...

GA presenting himself wonderfully.....gas is volatile, maybe I did put tape on.

JB is trying to link the duct tape to GA. JMO

Yeppers.

And as meticulous as CA and GA were about their home and how it was organized, how likely do you think it was that George put that duct tape back in its place when he finished using it on those gas cans? A place that was known to the entire family. A place that ICA easily had access to.

Anyone else getting Deja vu on this duct tape line of questioning....
:deadhorse: Gas Cans Duct Tape :deadhorse:

I have to agree with someone mentioning this has gone beyond just defending his client. This is personal, you can hear it in JB's voice. He personally wants GA to go down in flames.

Maybe because he thought GA would make his job easy and just go along. Since GA is telling the truth, Baez is at a loss and getting angry.

Holy sweet Jeebus. I can't believe that JB is going there.

don't look at the murderous mother at the defense table! forget all the lies, the 31 days of men, clubs, drinking, partying, stealing, shopping! let's not think about the baby decomposing in the trunk of a car in the FL heat! never mind the baby thrown out like garbage, or TRASH if you prefer!

deflect, deflect, deflect. i have great faith that the state will come back and put the jurors' minds right back where they need to be: on the crime and the criminal who committed it.

I definitely get the feeling that ICA is pushing this line of defense. She is shooting daggers, clenching her jaw, shaking her head, etc. I don't think she has ever been so "animated."

Salem

I hope the judge puts an end to this ridiculous questioning. He has already been asked all these questions in the past.

MarkNeJame
Cops screwed up/Not...Family helped coverup drowning/Not..Sex abuse/Not..Kronk moved body/Not...Defense making any points/Not #caseyanthony
2 minutes ago

Perry just called the Attn's to the bench along with court reporter.

LOL

Anyone with me that Baez is getting ready to have his bubble burst? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3