2011.06.30 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Two)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She''s here and she IS testifying IMO.

I don't think ICA will testify. Last night on one of the shows I heard that if she does testify it could hurt in for an appeal. I would say once she tells her story so to speak I don't know how she could change it during another trial. I could be wrong I guess we will just have to wait and see. The suspense is killing me.

Good morning all!

I don't think she's testifying because her outfit isn't that great. I figure if she testifies she'll get all dressed up.

But I've been wrong about everything else so who knows.

ICA dressed in her blouse again, so can we say she will NOT testify...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Good Morning! May the Defense please rest. So, River is here, Lee is here and the defendant is wearing gray. Of note: Even the Deputy, standing behind the defendant, was using a Blackberry.

That giant smile is because she knows RC is going to drive her dad into the ground today. It's like Christmas morning to her. She just can't wait!

Yup. Vindictive and evil, imo. I bet she'll be glancing over at her dad when RC is on the stand.

Did anyone get a still shot of the wink/smile she just gave to Baez?

She did that yesterday too after her father testified and the jury let out of the room...she's all that and a bag of chips, don't ya know...:maddening: JMHO'

Justice for Caylee

How many flipping times can he call the same witnesses? Goodness it is ridiculous. Mark I. commented yesterday that JB's strategy is 'if something doesn't work - keep doing it'. :floorlaugh: I think he's right.

I don't know what she uses it for, but she said on the Levi show that Cruz was her mother's maiden name, and River was a nickname her dad had given her :waitasec:.

and doesn’t her sister also have an alias

Good Morning all,
My stomach is already in knots this morning!

Good Morning! May the Defense please rest. So, River is here, Lee is here and the defendant is wearing gray. Of note: Even the Deputy, standing behind the defendant, was using a Blackberry.

I wonder why the CO's are hawking her. They didn't do that until after the competency evaluation...what's up with that? JMHO

His Honor is speaking...

Justice for Caylee

Every time I look at Baez he looks like he has some kind of joke playing over and over in his head. I wonder what they chat about, while waiting.

court in session ... closing side bar
>>>>Morning Trial Thread >>>>>>>
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141918"]2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!