2011.06.30 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Two)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy was in a managerial type position with a home health agency. She scheduled others to go out to visit patients. She didn't have hands on with patients she was a paper pusher (in essence).

Even if she was salaried, which I am too, but I have to put into my computer whenever I want to take off so it can be approved. It is more or less an honesty type situation, because sometimes I have left work and forgotten to do that, and have to put it in the next day. I don't however, clock in and clock out.

However, if my IT people ever did an edit of my time on my work computer (i.e., reading, sending emails, working on computer programs we have to utilize, etc.) it could be proved that I was here. Let's hope that NEVER happens, as I don't want them to come to me with a big huge printout of LIVESTREAMING for the last 31 days!!!!
No, she wasn't, she was a Manager Of Clinical Practice, and did have patient contact.

Oh no, Vinnie. I have heard ALL of Krystal Holloway that I want to hear forever. Flipping channels now.

Nope, I like stroking my own ego. :great: OK, gosh' if ya wanna get all serious about it........I think having and opinion and judging someone is a thin line to walk. Yeah sure here on this board we may go over board with the judging but it's a crime board for sweet baby feets sake. Do I care what some "expert" thinks about that.....nope. Not one little bit. I don't care what the reason is either.....now, wanna split this box o' wine with me????????? :floorlaugh:

Move over - just two birds on a wire.....trying in our own way .... to be free...

There's no proof Cindy lied.

I think she did lie, but it's not provable. Cindy didn't say that she made those searches; she gave herself wiggle room.

How do you think the State or HHJP can prove Cindy lied?

There's the rub.

They really dont' need to... She denied searching "how to make chloroform", she denied looking at the site 84 times, and honestly - anyone that can fog a mirror on the jury knows that. ICA's boat is sunk:twocents:

I think someone posted that they could have the records tomorrow, and if not, then we may have to wait until next week? I could be wrong though...

All I know is that HHJP said, "It is what it is." Whatever that means in this case.

KH is on HLN right now with Vinnie. Getting her 5 min. of fame.

They really dont' need to... She denied searching "how to make chloroform", she denied looking at the site 84 times, and honestly - anyone that can fog a mirror on the jury knows that. ICA's boat is sunk:twocents:
Yes, but we're talking about perjury charges.

Of course the State will have no problem sinking Cindy's "testimony" wrt the searches.

Next week is going to be so agonizing waiting for the verdict to come in... I never thought we would be here, guys!! So close!! I am praying that this jury comes to the proper verdict (1st degree murder). I do not care if she gets death of LWOP. I just don't want her to ever be allowed out of prison.

We're almost there Caylee!!

Canadian are you? :great: Little more lax up here?

Want to bet HHJP saw him?

Yes proud Canadian :) but my point had nothing to do with lax laws up here or down in our neighbouring country.

My point is most of us have seen the cover ups, the lies, the court shenanigans displayed by the defense team and this guy admits to flipping the finger, in front of the Judge and the entire world watching which was hardly noticeable, imo and he gets 6 days in jail and fines of over $600.00? I find that incredible. The irony of it all.

KH first said they slept together a couple of times....then she changes it to 5 or 6 times.

FWIW, I'll go further and state I don't see the State charging CA with obstruction either (the hairbrush debacle, washing pants...etc) I just don't. JMHO

I'm sure, like all of us, the State just wants to be finally done with this family.

uh oh...over in the newbie Caylee thread...it seems at least one person still sees reasonable doubt...and would not vote guilty!!!

Please don't bash that person! But...the jury??? Are we in trouble with juror#4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fil