2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is silly to not allow them to look touch smell listen whatever,, You could make the same point about a photo of a wound. Someone says it is a bullet hole another may think stab wound. CA 911 was she saying smells like a dead body has been in the dang car to get the cops there faster or because it smelled like a dead body in the car. I think it is a larger point than just this case and JA probably wants to be the one to get it allowed in the future. The risk is the same. EVERYONE, DT and SA witnesses said it smelled like a dead body there is no dispute. I think it can only help JB now and on appeal cause there are only so many cans.

Emails showing that Cindy was at her work computer and not at home when the chloroform searches occurred. Just heard on WESH, not confirmed yet.

Of course something shows that she was at work that day and at that time or LDB wouldn't bother calling the witness and all of this would be a non-issue.

I'm a newbie and certainly not a legal brain, but what is the difference between the jury looking at a photo of say blood spatter evidence coupled with testimony from a blood spatter expert and a can of "odor" coupled with an odor experts testimony? Or even hearing a recording that is verified by an expert? Those situations do not seem to make a juror a witness to me. Isn't one sense just as good as another? Or am I just way off base?

I'm surprised the Judge doesn't explain to the jury what the next phase of the trial is (rebuttal)...

stevehelling Steve Helling
by ABCAshleigh
#JoseBaez just told me that a kid just flipped the bird to #JeffAshton and was arrested. I didn't see it happen.

Jury is here. Alina Burroughs is on the stand. She is a crime scene technician. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:07 PM

View attachment 17387

I don't have a clue if I did this right, but IF the pic loads, look just behind the water bottle, you can see the black corner of something. At one point she was looking at it, nudged the person next to her, then quickly snatched it up and put it in her lap. Wondering if JB has a second blackberry, possibly she slid it into the huge notebook that she placed back up on the table.

Looks like a texting device to me.

HHJP treats JA like the OLDER child. You know the one that always gets into trouble and you should know better.

Sit down Mr. Ashton, I am not finish. Mr. Ashton, I apoligize and HHJP says I know?

But how many times has JB interupted HHJP and nothing said to him.

I have made an assumption (and I have nothing to back this up with) that HHJP regularly sees JA so he kinda knows what his MO is based on the batrillion cases they have had together before. However, a Baez etc might be seen once or twice in a career? So their familiarity (JA and HHJP) gets in the way.

Bill Sheaffer: Other witnesses just headed to the elevator according to Kathi

First time I can remember hearing the court reporter on a microphone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pastureraisedoffroadpoke