2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you guys see the STARE that ICA gave LDB when she went over to the DT table? She was so intense.

A friend of mine had a problem with nasal polyps. She lost her sense of smell and taste as a result.

They would have to make sure that every juror had a normal sense of smell, I would think.

and the jurors who have been taking a special break will have less of a good sniffer

Photos introduced into evidence. No other questions of the witness. Not clear what photos show, other than clothing.

They were clothes of Caylee's that LDB showed CA on cross-examination...they show that Caylee did have many clothing items that were size 2, although Cindy said she wore a 3.

do we know what the objection is....I didn’t hear.

Photos introduced into evidence. No other questions of the witness. Not clear what photos show, other than clothing.

Kinda wondering if they are photos of size tags to prove Cindy lied again about only having 2ts & 3ts in Caylee's wardrobe.

I'm a little confused as to what just happened. Can someone please explain? Why did she leave after answering only a few questions about taking pictures?

They are just putting some final exhibits into evidence.

What is it ICA does in her lap? The guard is right behind her. She just looks sneaky.

Watching Casey try to appear to be busy busy busy reminds me.....when she said yesterday (without her Defense team at the table) "I agree with Ms. Finnell" - I thought wow! Apparently she's taken her paralegal training to heart - she certainly knew how to push the button so the Court could hear her speak. Better than JB half the time.

I see George in the courtroom..but where is Cindy and Lippman? did she not come back from lunch?

you don't know who killed the baby. the point is if she was such a neglectful abusive mother then her close knit family shouldn't have allowed her to be alone with the child. ICA didn't raise herself

My :twocents: All of the evidence that I've seen in this case points to only one person who could have killed this child: Casey Anthony. Yes, her family is weird and dysfunctional, but IMO Casey is the one responsible for the death and attempted cover-up of the death of Caylee. Casey dug her own grave when she took off for 31 days (and probably would have been gone for much longer had Cindy not tracked her down), had a dead body in her car, which prompted her to ultimately ditch the car, spent the 31 days partying, entering a hot body contest and getting a tattoo that read "the beautiful life". This isn't a witch hunt, IMO. The evidence points to one person only-the defendant. She's been given a fair trial IMO.

I agree with you-her parents were neglectful in their enabling of Casey's lies throughout the years; but Casey is the one responsible for Caylee's death.

OH! WESH saying the pic was of folded clothes in a dresser drawer....possible bathing suit?

I'm leaning toward shorts

Why is the state not going to introduce more rebuttal witnesses........why tomorrow morning? The defense can look at the work records tonight.

2uemdl2.jpg

is CA still out of the courtroom? I don't see her sitting there with GA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kgiridhar07