2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would someone please tell me: when will the state have the witness to testify to Cindy's records? TIA

IIRC the DT has overnight to examine them....so will be tomorrow.

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
#judgeperry rightly giving #caseyanthony time to investigate Gentiva workers & records.
56 minutes ago

o/t but since the jurors were dismissed/not allowed back in after lunch I have been able to preheat my oven, mix, bake, and sufficiently cool brownies, which I am currently eating. These breaks are killing me---and my thighs!

No doubt about it - we gotta hit the elliptical when this trial's over.

sure looks like ICA is texting!!

CA102211111111111111111111111111.jpg

Joe Jordan back ?????

documents about JJ

JJ found some items near the school (stuffed animals?) not sure about clothing, took it to CA who stated it did not belong to Caylee.

I think the clothes that were just entered were pictures of shirts with 2T tags.

(Defense claims Caylee only wore 3T)

There were 3 cans in evidence. The judge said he will not let "that particular piece" of evidence go back.

One of the cans doesn't smell anymore, it was an empty can Dr. Vass had opened long ago. The jury will be told that, right? Just so someone on the jury doesn't mistakenly open the other one on their own and think it doesn't smell?

In just a few short days ms anthony will be sitting back in her cell with not entertainment to look for ward too.

The jury was brought in to hear that the defense rested, so they know casey will not be testifying. They seemed surprised according to Kathi Belich and did not look at casey as they walked out after the defense rested.

To their eyes the defense ended on a parade of dead dogs... not exactly where I am betting they expected JB to finish up. :waitasec:

Yes, CA appears to be out in the hallway - Mr. Lippman is back into the courtroom, George stood up, started to go out, then turned back and sat down.

CA has not yet appeared.

She's had more than a fair trial. SHe's had the benefit of hundreds of thousands of dollars of free legal work from some top professionals. She chose Baez, she got to keep him and therefore she's had a fair trial.

And last but not least - JB, CM, DS and AF have worked their butts off trying to poke holes in the State's case. There is no "inadequate" counsel in my opinion. This case was very difficult from the get-go. ICA is on record telling sooooooo many lies and acting in such a manner that it has been nearly impossible to show that there was any innocent reason for those actions. Also, her entire family has been on record telling lies, creating drama, doing interviews, being recorded, etc. The defense had so little to work with and ICA practically gave the State an airtight case. What was the defense to do? They tried to get experts that would refute the State's experts - but apparently there wasn't anyone with any credibility that was willing to do that?

We also need to keep in mind that the jury does not have the same information we have. They only have the trial testimony and evidence. The DT did manage to plant a few seeds of doubt, in my opinion.

We shall see what will happen.... I do not see Murder 1 here, but do see Murder 2 and definitely more than manslaughter. But that is just my opinion trying to be as open minded as possible given all I have seen, heard and read in the last 3 years.

Salem

Looks like a texting device to me.

I wish I was a little more savvy and could have captured her in mid swipe as she was taking it off the table....to be honest my mouth kind of fell open because it was so clear...

I agree that ICA seems more concerned...I think she is counting on an appeal

My :twocents: All of the evidence that I've seen in this case points to only one person who could have killed this child: Casey Anthony. Yes, her family is weird and dysfunctional, but IMO Casey is the one responsible for the death and attempted cover-up of the death of Caylee. Casey dug her own grave when she took off for 31 days (and probably would have been gone for much longer had Cindy not tracked her down), had a dead body in her car, which prompted her to ultimately ditch the car, spent the 31 days partying, entering a hot body contest and getting a tattoo that read "the beautiful life". This isn't a witch hunt, IMO. The evidence points to one person only-the defendant. She's been given a fair trial IMO.

I agree with you-her parents were neglectful in their enabling of Casey's lies throughout the years; but Casey is the one responsible for Caylee's death.

i hear you- its just very confusing. this woman acted like someone who had a traumatic experience and mentally lost it - she couldn't think she could keep up the Nanny lie forever. it doesn't make sense to me.

Now officially introducing the suicide letter into evidence.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:16 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member