2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here ya go pjones.
CA10221111111111111111111111111.jpg

WOW ... thanks ...

:waitasec: Looks like a cell phone to me ...

I'm a newbie and certainly not a legal brain, but what is the difference between the jury looking at a photo of say blood spatter evidence coupled with testimony from a blood spatter expert and a can of "odor" coupled with an odor experts testimony? Or even hearing a recording that is verified by an expert? Those situations do not seem to make a juror a witness to me. Isn't one sense just as good as another? Or am I just way off base?
I thought the same thing until I heard HJJP talk about the Texas case. He was saying that decomposition is not a common smell that every juror would know. Therefore if some jurors recognized the smell and others did not, the ones that DID know the smell would become witnesses providing facts to the other jurors. That would be a problem, so sorry to say, it now makes sense to me.

What is it ICA does in her lap? The guard is right behind her. She just looks sneaky.

The document in front of her and LF was in her lap. She was reading it. She put in on the table and started whispering to LF.

Did the Judge tell the jury that the defense rested and Casey will not testify? Did I miss it?

The jury was brought in to hear that the defense rested, so they know casey will not be testifying. They seemed surprised according to Kathi Belich and did not look at casey as they walked out after the defense rested.

Forget accidents. A person that kills another out of sudden rage does not act the way Casey does. She has a deep, deep hatred and contempt for everything good in this world that seem to have permeated her very being. She killed Caylee in cold blood.

Mark Lippman and Cindy Anthony are out in the hallway. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:13 PM

then WESH showed Lippman back in the courtroom sitting next to George...
WESH taking a break...so will I to the CBC....Prince William and Duchess Kate have arrived in Ottawa!!!!!

I see George in the courtroom..but where is Cindy and Lippman? did she not come back from lunch?

Just a guess...CA and Lippman may be meeting to discuss how she should address the work issues should she be called to the stand. She has to protect herself from being charged with perjury in a murder case at this point. It think the penalty is 15 years in prison.

I hope baby CAYLEE's beautiful photos are shown with her singing to her GGPa
is the lst thing jury sees and hears..........CAYLEE was a beautiful, sweet, caring
and intelligent baby girl! JUSTICE for CAYLEE, my prayer for this jury~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member