2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please let's save the rest of the "is ICA texting" debate for the Sidebar thread, or the Verified Lawyers thread.

And let's be nice to each other! We're all in this together. Too late in the game for spats now. :grouphug:

:tyou:

I am gonna guess they are bathing suits of Caylee's.

What I want it to be is CASEY'S CLOTHING with bits of foliage and dirt that connect to the dumping site.

Why is everyone so afraid of the smell cans? If the expert witness's testimonies about the smell in the trunk is solid (which I believe it is), then the smell in the cans could seal the guilty verdict, IMO.

Heck - even JA wanted the jurors to be able to smell the cans.

Mark Lippman came back to courtroom and sat next to George. Cindy stayed in hallway. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

Baez doing tons of neck-cricking. Must be a nervous wreck. Circulation completely cut off by now.

To their eyes the defense ended on a parade of dead dogs... not exactly where I am betting they expected JB to finish up. :waitasec:

That was an odd way to end. Last thing you talk about is dead pets. I also think they thought ICA would testify to clear up the holes.

Is the suicide letter coming in? haven't heard anything.

oops. think they're showing it now

Shes with lawyer shes in trouble for lying. Shes trying to figure out how to get out of it.:innocent:

This bothers me -if she wasn't sitting in the courtroom, she'd have no opportunity to prep herself. Actually scratch that because her lawyer probably would have been hanging around on her behalf. Or not? Maybe? hello ! :banghead:

Cindy not there again. George sitting alone.

Cindy knows she's you know what. But she's probably desperately trying to come up with some other story or explanation. She's probably really pissed at her former employer for handing over the records.

Just a guess...CA and Lippman may be meeting to discuss how she should address the work issues should she be called to the stand. She has to protect herself from being charged with perjury in a murder case at this point. It think the penalty is 15 years in prison.

:eek::eek::eek:

BBM: wow ... 15 ... Can any lawyers out there verify this ? TIA !!!

Am I alone in wondering if the state really has to put on any rebittal at all at this point? I mean the big one is challenging CA on the chloroform searches. And yeah they do have to challenge that one. But it runs the risk of pushing things over the edge to the point where all of CA's testimony gets stricken from the record. Is that a good thing or a bad thing for the SA?

Do they risk doing more harm then good with rebuttal and giving JB more opportunities to be JB?

CA102211111111111111111111111111.jpg

Note the deputy standing behind casey? Inmates are NOT allowed to use electronic communication devices like phones, computers, etc., except the surveilled phones in the jail and they can look at evidence on computers, but not on their own.

casey is not texting, or using any kind of cell phone.

There were 3 cans in evidence. The judge said he will not let "that particular piece" of evidence go back.

One of the cans doesn't smell anymore, it was an empty can Dr. Vass had opened long ago. The jury will be told that, right? Just so someone on the jury doesn't mistakenly open the other one on their own and think it doesn't smell?

I thought JP said there will be no smelling of the cans.

Is that the suicide note? GA has very nice penmanship for a guy!

Is that the suicide letter GA wrote?

What letter are the jurors reading please?

Was the jury in the room when HJBP asked ICA if she was going to testify?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
70DaysofSilence